• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

manville uspsa match 5/18

Thanks Matt, for putting up with us for another year

I can't make this one, my niece's christening. Have fun

i MIGHT go through 2016, that will give me 20 years of either assisting or running matches there, and after that, I am done. Although I might take early retirement, not sure yet, see how this year goes.
Have a good time with your family at the Christening.

Great to see that Manville is still running. I hope to be there next month. I believe they are one of the oldest clubs still in operation.

Hi 38Supermatt -

When's your next match and what's the start time? I'd love to see your club and check it out.

Thanks and best -

Eddie

we are third sunday of each from May-October, with no September match due to a conflict with a club function, we start at 930 and are typically done by 1 if you want to watch, if you want to try it out, you'll want to get there by 9 for registration.
Come on by

i MIGHT go through 2016, that will give me 20 years of either assisting or running matches there, and after that, I am done. Although I might take early retirement, not sure yet, see how this year goes.
Have a good time with your family at the Christening.

That's an amazing amount of work you've put in. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom