Manville USPSA 8/19

The match is ON. Paul would be really, really mad at us if it wasn't. Mike Luciano of MLE Shooting Sports, and of Manville Sportsmens' Rod & Gun Club has "called the ball" and will be our match director during Paul's recovery.

Please, if you are a frequent shooter, consider volunteering for setup during the last few matches this season. You will have help from the regular setup crew, and together we will keep the sport strong.

Cost, I believe will be $20 this week, with the extra going to help our regular match director, but I am not 100% sure, so be prepared (Matt, Mike- am I correct????)

Hope to see you Sunday.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for coming down today! It was a beautiful day for a match, and we were out early after the usual 3 stages plus classifier of fun.

All the hard work put in today made for a great match. Thanks for stepping up in the first match of Paul's absence.

Thanks Matt, and thanks to all that designed and set up the stages.

It was a fun match, small squads and moved fast. too many barricades though....stupid barricades, hiding my dot on me[rolleyes]

Oh yeah, we both messed with my head on that one. I did the wrong thing by knowing just what I needed to move up in class, and of course, I totally messed it up. My goal was to move up in class by the end of the season.

That worked out well for you because you beat me by 8 points on that stage which helped you so I only beat you by 21 in the match. [rofl]

Oh yeah, we both messed with my head on that one. I did the wrong thing by knowing just what I needed to move up in class, and of course, I totally messed it up. My goal was to move up in class by the end of the season.

That worked out well for you because you beat me by 8 points on that stage which helped you so I only beat you by 21 in the match. [rofl]

[sad2]

we were tied going into that last stage, boy did I screw it up. Stupid illegal stage, that why I shot it poorly. I was nervous about breaking USPSA law...yeah that's it[wink]

oh please! the only thing illegal about that last stage was their requiring 10 rounds from one position, which certainly isn't a rule that affects either of you guys with your fancy big sticks and your little dots.

big, fat round dots are the choice of sectional champions everywhere in the northeast.

Steve, quit your goal of moving up. It's more fun to listen to the lamentations of those who want you out of B class.

oh please! the only thing illegal about that last stage was their requiring 10 rounds from one position, which certainly isn't a rule that affects either of you guys with your fancy big sticks and your little dots.

big, fat round dots are the choice of sectional champions everywhere in the northeast.

Nothing little about my Dot, I was using a 12, and I would appreciate you not looking at my big stick[wink]

Back
Top Bottom