• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manville 2014 is over!

Results from todays match are here:
http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=12987

Thank you to everyone who showed up and helped throughout the year. I do plan on returning and doing this again next year, however, it will likely be my final year running matches, it will mark my 19th year of being associated with either assisting with running, scoring, or running the matches as match director there, and I've gotten old, and become tired.
So, if anyone wants to take over, i'll be happy to assist you, but getting there at about 7 and setting up, putting away, and searching for and picking up brass at the end of the matches isn't something I want to keep doing forever.
So, as usual, expect me to post matches late, like maybe even the day before the match next year, because, seriously, you should be used to the schedule by now. It's 3rd Sunday in April (unless that's Easter) going through October, unless the club has a conflict on any particular month.
Next year there will not be an October match due to my own scheduling conflict.

So, for all who came this year, thanks for coming and supporting us, I hope you had fun, have a good winter if I don't see you between now and April, and I hope before April rolls around, you can find lots of powder!
Matt

Thank you so much Matt! I know it's not easy and I was ready to quit after 5 years of running matches. And I would have if I hadn't gotten more help. So, for you to do this for 19 years is a testament to your dedication to the sport and the shooters.

(can't imagine what could possibly be so important that you can't do an October match!)[rofl]

Thank you for your dedication to the sport.

I haven't shot at Manville for a couple of years, but still wanted to express my appreciation.

Back
Top Bottom