• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manslaughter charges filed after kill shot fired 8 minutes post invasion. Wild story out of chesterfield MA.

Yeah, they seem to be basing a lot on the premise that Letendre was incapacitated. I presume this is based on what the medical examiner reported, but we haven't even heard what the only eyewitness to the second shot has to say about it. At this point I don't think we even know if Camp gave them a statement. Based on what little we know, there are a lot of possibilities. There's a traffic stop video somewhere that shows a perp getting out of his car with a handgun and then opening fire. The cop fires back and manages to hit him, I think more than once, but you wouldn't know it from the dash cam video. There wasn't even a flinch or visible evidence of it. The perp moved quickly and fluidly, ran back to his car, got in, and drove off. He died from the gunshots and crashed somewhere down the road (not in view of the dash cam).

Black Hawk Down (the book) related how a SAW gunner put three short bursts into an old man, who then got up (a third time) and stumbled away. The Rangers were talking about how the Somalis were all high on khat (and about 5.56 not having stopping power).

Look at the story of Officer Timothy Gramins in Skokie, IL who now carries 145 rds on him. He shot the perp 14 times, 6 of which in fatal locations.

Meh, what are the odds he’s going to encounter another T800?

Has anyone been able to find out the outcome of this? Or do you know how to search the public records to locate it? Can't find any updates in either.

Back
Top Bottom