Mansfield Fish and Game Youth Marksmanship Program

scouter-rick

Training Counselor
NES Member
Greetings All,

I wanted to share some pictures of our first night of Youth Marksmanship program. We are chasing the Light Rifle Winchester Marksmanship rockers.

C-Pher, I was honored to see the enthusiasm of your daughter as she put holes in paper. Good on you!!!

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

looks like you all had a great time. I need to get my girls to one of these. Hearing from someone NOT DAD would be a good thing.

Excellent Pics, thanks for posting them!

Having raised five kids, I really enjoy seeing kids learn how to shoot.

I think teaching your kids how to safely handle a firearm is just as important as drug education, sex education or teaching them how to drive a carI

You never know when they might end up at a party someday with stupid kids, and at least they will know how to react in a potentially dangerous situation.[wink]

I have been living in Mansfield for over almost four years now, and Depicts is my best friend up here.

I have met some great folks at the Mansfield Range......my kind of people.[grin]

I Hope we meet someday![smile]

It's great to see the club start up a juniors program.

The future of gun ownership in the US depends on training women and children about gun safety and having fun shooting.

Kudos to all involved.

Greetings All,

I wanted to share some pictures of our first night of Youth Marksmanship program. We are chasing the Light Rifle Winchester Marksmanship rockers.

C-Pher, I was honored to see the enthusiasm of your daughter as she put holes in paper. Good on you!!!

DSC00352.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!!! Many angels got their wings today!

Jon, I figured you'd like the above shot...Sporting some nifty swag!

How does one get their kid signed up? I have a six year old, she has a pink red ryder, but we haven't gone shooting- we need the 'not dad instruction.'

10 Dollars to sign up for the first night...that covers the first patch, ammo and targets. Then it's 5 dollars a night after that to cover any rocker/pin you qual for...which you will get that night...and then ammo and targets.

So, I have been remiss in not reporting that our Youth marksmanship Program resulted in 11 Disinguished Experts in the Light Rifle disipline as we concluded the program.

Here are AbbyOakley and her brother receiving their medals and certificates from 50BMG at our awards ceremony.

DSC_0036a.jpg

DSC_0051a.jpg

Congrats to all the shooters!!!

Thanks to everyone who put this on and to Mansfield F&G. My 6 year old daughter did a bunch of BB gun shooting there this summer. The program and people are fantastic.

My kudos to all the kids that participated!

But my hat is off to Rick and Fred for making it happen. [thumbsup]

Now when we get the funds to complete the indoor range, these programs can continue throughout the year and not be dependent on daylight only.

Back
Top Bottom