• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manning Predicts Revolution And He's Pissed!

“Long legged macdaddy halfbreed” [rofl]

This guy must hate black people. No wait… He is black. Oh ok. He must hate white people. No wait… He said he is ready to join white people. What the hell is going on? He clearly does not like Obama, yet I have a tough time labeling him as a racist, but Janeane Garofalo told me that all that disagree with Obama are racists (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms45EzMR0f8). Janeane is never wrong and she knows all. So, please, someone help me to understand this situation. My limbic brain is unable to process this dissonance. [crying] It hurts, it hurts, please make the pain stop. [bow]

I noticed a few things...

1) He tends to repeat himself a lot

2) He doesn't think much of Obama

3) He would benefit from a Valium.

Seriously, I would have to say, it's unlikely his message will reach all liberals.

Manning is fiercely opposed to the gentrification of Harlem and calls for its residents to boycott its shops, restaurants, doctors, banks and churches. That action, combined with a general rent strike, would force all property owners out of Harlem, he said, leaving the neighborhood to its rightful inheritors: black people. Manning calls his plan "No Dew, Nor Rain," after Elijah's warning to Ahab, king of Israel, of a coming drought. "When there's no dew, no rain, there's a drought - there's all kinds of suffering," said Manning. The whole of Harlem, he said, is to be a "drought zone."

What an idiot......

Obama the fraud, at one time tried to say that he was a member of Pastor Mannings congregation to prove that he is a christian. Pastor Manning took offense to this as he has never met Obama and this is where his disdain comes from and the fact that he believes Obama to be a total fraud. There is a lot more to this story but this is all I can remember off of the top of my head. I know the Obama camp has tried to hide the fact that Obama claimed that he was a follower of Manning.

Whites will never revolt.They are too busy working or trying to find work.Just like the US has become the protector of the world,the white man has become the provider of all the social programs created in this country.

Back
Top Bottom