• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manchester Show Jan 9-10,2010

This is a good show. Concord show is a little bigger, but still worth the trip.

question / opinion
When are the deals better? Early before anyone shows up and nothing has been sold? on sunday when they would rather sell it than pack it up?

I'll have some good deals there

MANY [smile]

1. WASR-10's
2. Colt 6940's
3. Colt 6920's
4. Bushmaster M4-A3's
5. Yugo underfolders
6. Draco AK Pistols
7. A couple flavors of GSG-5 Guns
8. Yugo M59 SKS hand selected Rifles
9. A few M44 rifles -
10.. 5.56 M193 Ammo for NES Green people (340.00/1000) everyone else is $359.95
11. Troy drop in battle rails - $125.00

Class III - Just a couple,maybe more

Just a sample - more to come! I need to fill 7 tables,and will price the stuff as to not bring it back [wink]

Hope to see some of you folks there, look for a Mini-Gun Display.........
Jim

Last edited:
I remember maybe last year or 2 years ago(they are all a blur to me),MFL brought a bunch of WASR's and a shit ton of 7.62x39 GT for great prices..during some panic driven buying spree..Needless to say nobody but MFL was selling any WASR's and x39..I seem to remember the AK's were going for $700-$1000 and MFL had them for $450 or so..Was a good show,thanks to MFL for bringing some competition to that show,and this one coming up.

Just a quick question about the NH show. I'm from MA, should I want to buy a pistol, am I still going to have to go through all the red tape like I would had I waltzed into a NH shop to buy a pistol? I've heard of loopholes existing at gun shows, not sure what they are or what they might do though.

That was only a year ago Greg

I remember maybe last year or 2 years ago(they are all a blur to me),MFL brought a bunch of WASR's and a shit ton of 7.62x39 GT for great prices..during some panic driven buying spree..Needless to say nobody but MFL was selling any WASR's and x39..I seem to remember the AK's were going for $700-$1000 and MFL had them for $450 or so..Was a good show,thanks to MFL for bringing some competition to that show,and this one coming up.

And I had some dealers that hated me after, but then again,I think they always did [rolleyes]

Prices may vary a little or maybe even a lot. I don't like packing the truck to come back [smile]

Huh???

Just a quick question about the NH show. I'm from MA, should I want to buy a pistol, am I still going to have to go through all the red tape like I would had I waltzed into a NH shop to buy a pistol? I've heard of loopholes existing at gun shows, not sure what they are or what they might do though.
The gun show loophole is all BS when you are dealing with FFL Dealers. You can't purchase and walk away with a pistol from this show "Period" In NH - We have an RSA that covers firearms sales by private folks. The following is the requirements: A. Must be another NH resident. B. The person must be personally known to you! C. Or, if the person has a Pistol/Revolver permit, you may skip "B". The RSA number is: RSA 159:14 Note - cover your ass!!! I don't think I would feel warm and fuzzy purchasing or selling a gun in a parking lot. Use a dealer to transfer going either way,and you will have a record of the transaction if anything ever becomes a problem. FWIW - Don't shoot the carrier pigeon! Jim

MFLR - can we pick up our ammo at your booth? This may save/cost me a trip to your shop - Thank you BTW for your group buy, one more reason to be green here on NES.

Considering his shop is about four miles from the show it's not a long trip you are saving, but I expect the best inventory will be at the show. [grin]

-Nat

What am I allowed to buy as a non resident with a NH LTC? I assume ammo and most parts except for complete pistols. What about rifles and shotguns?
Thanks

What am I allowed to buy as a non resident with a NH LTC? I assume ammo and most parts except for complete pistols. What about rifles and shotguns?
Thanks
What's legal to buy and what you will be allowed to buy are separate things. Every seller I have encountered will observe state and federal laws, some will be stricter than needed. In general I believe you must transfer through a home state FFL for handguns, and rifles/shotguns can be purchased directly from a NH FFL. Some sellers will attempt to take your home state into account and will not sell things like post ban high cap magazines to MA residents. I've seen some sellers (especially at the Manchester show) that will ask for ID or at least state of residence even when it's not strictly needed.

-Nat

What's legal to buy and what you will be allowed to buy are separate things. Every seller I have encountered will observe state and federal laws, some will be stricter than needed. In general I believe you must transfer through a home state FFL for handguns, and rifles/shotguns can be purchased directly from a NH FFL. Some sellers will attempt to take your home state into account and will not sell things like post ban high cap magazines to MA residents. I've seen some sellers (especially at the Manchester show) that will ask for ID or at least state of residence even when it's not strictly needed.

-Nat

Nat is correct - we do/should ask for the FID when selling to Mass Folks. BATF has even asked us to do this. It's not meant to screw with you folks, It's meant to stop the trafficing of ammunition to the people that should not own it. I don't record all of your information - I just want to know that you are good to go,and not one of the dark side. Magazines are the same: If you can't own a new magazine because of the f'd up laws in Mass - I don't want to be the one sending you home with a trunk full of felony contraband - or the legal fee's of your AG's office coming after me for doing it. Ammunition for the gangbangers comes from some of us that turns the other way. I don't want to be the one that sells a box of Corbon to a non FID maggot that may shoot you with it!!

The gun show loophole is all BS when you are dealing with FFL Dealers. You can't purchase and walk away with a pistol from this show "Period" In NH - We have an RSA that covers firearms sales by private folks. The following is the requirements: A. Must be another NH resident. B. The person must be personally known to you! C. Or, if the person has a Pistol/Revolver permit, you may skip "B". The RSA number is: RSA 159:14 Note - cover your ass!!! I don't think I would feel warm and fuzzy purchasing or selling a gun in a parking lot. Use a dealer to transfer going either way,and you will have a record of the transaction if anything ever becomes a problem. FWIW - Don't shoot the carrier pigeon! Jim

Bear with me here. What is RSA? I'm still not clear what this means. Are the vendors there likely to have a dealer in MA ready to transfer pistols that may be bought at the show?

Bear with me here. What is RSA? I'm still not clear what this means. Are the vendors there likely to have a dealer in MA ready to transfer pistols that may be bought at the show?

RSA- is the laws in New Hampshire, the equivalent to MGL in Mass. The vendors *may* have a dealer in Mass who they deal with, but its not something you should count on.

Only the rifles/shotguns that are compliant ....
Ammo with the FID is all we need
FID/Ma Drivers License gets you standard long guns

Yeah, otherwise I'd be up there, first in line to get one of those Colt 6940s. Pisser too, because I could then slap the upper onto my preban lower and worry about neutering the Colt lower later. Curse my sorry State of residence!

Are the vendors there likely to have a dealer in MA ready to transfer pistols that may be bought at the show?

Regrettably most handguns you see for sale in NH will not be "MA Compliant" and therefore most MA FFLs will not do the transfer for you.

Fed Law dictates that ALL handgun transfers across state lines MUST be done by an FFL in the new owner's home-state . . . therefore the EOPS List and AG Regs kick in and most handguns are non-transferable.

So back to my original question as a RI resident with a NH non resident LTC I can buy anything and take it with me except for a handgun if I an understanding this correctly.

Dagnabbit Jim! I had no intention of going this weekend but now you have single-handedly compelled me. If I remember correctly, you've had some SKSes in the past that were problematic for MA residents - will this batch be MA ok?

Back
Top Bottom