• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manchester NH Oct 16-17th 2010

It was good to meet some new members and some of our regular customers this weekend at the show. As always if you stop by the LIOTEC table please mention you are an NES member so you get NES prices!

Swung by for a few hours this morning. Crowds were relatively light. Found the gun prices to be high compared to local shops and ammo to be reasonable. Primers were cheap (small pistol) @ $28 per 1k. Kept my eyes open for a Sig P250 simply to compare prices. Cheapest I saw new was $559 and the most expensive was $599. Compared that to $369 at Manchester Firing Line and I almost headed down there on the way home.... Stopped at Riley's on the way to dinner and paid a few extra dollars for primers and some powder as the Mrs. and I hadn't been in there yet... Stopped to talk to a gentleman from Lee's about Hipoint briefly. I may try out one of their carbine's once I find a safe to house it....

Fitz

Back
Top Bottom