• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manchester Gun Show this Weekend

Which Manchester...NH? CT?

Hi KK,

I couldn't find this show listed on any of the schedules. What kind of show is it? Is it Manchester NH or CT? (or even By-The-Sea in MA I suppose). Times and dates?

Thanks! :)
Ted

Ted:

It's Manchester, NH. Here's the link:

http://www.dipromo.com/nh/manchester.html

I've always like the show because, even though it's relatively small:

- It's in New Hampshire - God's Country
- No freakin' sales tax
- Free parking
- Still possible to get real deals
- Not too far to drive (45 mins from me in Northboro)

Hope to see you there!

KK

Ill be there, I think, I hope, *checks calendar*, *check sticky notes*, *checks floor for stinky notes*, Ok, I still have to check with my wife...
I -might- be there...
NoOne1

All in all, not too bad

Hi all,

I did manage to take in the Manchester show on Saturday morning. Long line to get in but it moved along quickly. I was suprised at the number of tables. This was only my second show but my first (in Memphis back in December) was significantly smaller. Lots of great stuff but I managed to keep my wallet in my pocket [roll]

Can I expect the Marlboro MA show to be roughly the same size?

-Ted

Ted,

You need to tell us how big it was? I can only guess from here! [wink]

Marlboro has the potential to handle 500 tables. How many Carole has sold is a real unknown.

1/2 the stuff you saw at NH can't be sold in MA! That has a major impact on how many dealers you'll see at MA shows.

It was pretty big,bigger than I remember from last years Manchester show (Big snowstorm that day) My best guess is 3/4 the size of the Marlboro show,but with no jerky table :(

Ammo guy didn't have much ammo.
Admission was $6,w/o a coupon.
Place was wicked crowded.

I bought a ARMS #40L for $100,so I was happy.My only complaint is the "check your weapons here" thing.the guy zip tying them seemed to think it was perfectly fine to carry on a conversation with someone about a rifle while 3 people were behind him waiting for their weapons to be checked.

I am debating on whether or not to check my weapon anymore at these shows.I hate the zip ties and the fact that I can't put the weapon back in the holster because the slide is open.

911_Ted said:
Hi all,

Can I expect the Marlboro MA show to be roughly the same size?

-Ted

Marlboro show is definately bigger,but not by much.If you take away all the toy and misc. junk tables Marlboro has,it would be about the same size.Only reason I go to the Marlboro show is that it's a 5 minute drive for me :)

Went and enjoyed it, as usual. Picked up my standard "need" items - a brick of CCI Std Velocity for Bullseye ($22) and a 1000-piece bag of 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" patches ($15).

Saw a lot of good prices (i.e. - cheap) on MILSURP stuff, but since I'm getting my C&R, decided to hold off for now.

Looking forward to the Marlboro show - I'm also only 5 minutes away.

KK

USMA-82 said:
Went and enjoyed it, as usual. Picked up my standard "need" items - a brick of CCI Std Velocity for Bullseye ($22) and a 1000-piece bag of 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" patches ($15).

KK

Worth noting . . .

Now that two of us are shooting here, I was getting low on patches. While in Wal-Mart, I took a look and they had a big bag of 200 patches for $1.94! Good deal so I picked up two and stashed away a mental note.

I ended up going Sat morning with my son. The line was *long* but moved very fast. Six dollars for me and my son was free because he is only six. We both had a wonderful time.

I was at the gun show in Manchester, I had a table promoting my line of riflescopes (Maine Vue Optics). Anybody stop by my booth and talk to me?

Back
Top Bottom