• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manchester Firing Line

I have been to the MFL several times, with my boss who is a member, and I would like to give the place a thumbs up, the people who work there are professional, courteous and friendly. As to the availability of firearms for rent, I did not pay to much attention but they have at *least* 30+++ and probably as many long arms for rent. Give them a call or drop by to take a look.
This mihgt give you a small taste. http://www.gunsnh.com/images/pictures/P0000799.jpg

NoOne1

I have shot there a few times and have a very favorable impression of the place. The staff has always been knowledgable and courteous.

There must be at least thirty handguns available for rental. There were Rugers, Sigs and Smith & Wessons that I noticed. One can also rent long guns there including sub-machine guns, but you have to purchase the ammo from them, which is a little pricey...still all in all, it is worth checking out.

Mark

Grifter said:
I know I might sound like an idiot asking this question, but can someone from out of state shoot there?

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

The answer is Yes. I'm from MA and I've shot there a few times.

Ross

dwarven1 said:
Grifter said:
I know I might sound like an idiot asking this question, but can someone from out of state shoot there?

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

The answer is Yes. I'm from MA and I've shot there a few times.

Ross

Yes, but Ross, you forget that's because you are special.

[lol]

mfl

the place i great i am from ma and that is the plac ethat realy got me hooked and i had to go get my pistol permit here in ma.
to bad some of the toys they have there you cant have here
like the ump and the mp5 but is great if you want to try something before you buy it
they have tons of guns there and its worth the trip from any where [lol]

Back
Top Bottom