• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man 'with no f--ks left' lights up cigarette during armed robbery

lol its a Hi-Point. I had one in 9mm 10 years ago. Three things you can count on with a hi-point : it will go bang, it will cycle, and it will be ugly.

That guy would have gotten on the floor but it would have required awkwardly moving his massive set of balls, so he just stayed put.

the perp had no mask, no gloves, and was robbing a bar,
the guy prob did "read" and assess the situation, this robber wanted some quick cash, was not prepared with gloves or a mask, not prepared to kill over the $300.00 and change he got,
you come in heavy with any firearm that is not a high point, with gloves, mask and screaming, you will get everyone to comply, if not, cap a round in the bar,

Last edited:
Oh, I think you’ll get their attention with a high point
Quite sure of it
Unless someone is a dope & thinks just because it’s inexpensive & ugly it doesn’t do the job, they should be writing their obit !

You have to wonder if he has a terminal disease, he didn't flinch when the barrel was in his armpit. You aren't walking away from a 9mm tearing through your lungs.

Your right, a high point will do the job, i have watched the youtube torture tests
I was just being a wise guy,
if he was wearing a nice, like $8.00 ski mask and some high quality leather gloves, he could have been packing a spray painted squirt gun and got better results
Oh, I think you’ll get their attention with a high point
Quite sure of it
Unless someone is a dope & thinks just because it’s inexpensive & ugly it doesn’t do the job, they should be writing their obit !

Your right, a high point will do the job, i have watched the youtube torture tests
I was just being a wise guy,
if he was wearing a nice, like $8.00 ski mask and some high quality leather gloves, he could have been packing a spray painted squirt gun and got better results

If it were a motor, it would be a flathead LOL

Reporter prob found out it was a 9mm and thought "that's a pistol".

Please note that “reporter” is too f*cking retarded to spell “unfazed” correctly, so hardly likely to recognize nuances of firearms, even if repeatedly bludgeoned with said firearm.

Also ... NYPost ... *spit*

R

Dude was like "yea f*** you bro", what you gonna do? Pretty bold when someone has a gun in your face. Notice the crook didn't get any of his loot either whereas the other jamokes emptied their wallets.

I'm left wondering if they knew each other.

Back
Top Bottom