Man with LTC defends self from brick toting thugs…

Well, I have been waiting a couple of days to see a story on this. A friend on mine on the Boston PD told me over breakfast on Saturday morning about a call he heard over the radio from South Boston (I think). Apparently, this past Friday several brick-toting thugs attempted to rob a man. Fortunately, he drew on them and sent them running. If this doesn’t make the news I wonder how many other stories like it occur in the Boston area without notice?

I will see if I can get any more details...

***The only update I was able to get was that the incident occurred in the South End. My friend only heard the radio call...no more info available.

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me. The last thing the Boston PD wants is for citizens to actually defend themselves with their legally purchased and properly licensed firearms. Much better to be a victim of all those illegal guns imported from those bad northern states [rolleyes]

That would be the first story I have ever heard in MA reported in the media about someone defending themselves with a lawfully carried firearm.

I'd like to see the story if you can find a copy...

mAss Backwards said:
Imagine how much better off he'd have been had he gotten his brains bashed in while wearing his new $200 suit from Target.
[rofl] I love good comedy first thing in the morning. [smile]

Yeah. Offer your choice of regular or crispy in return for each brick turned in. It not only protects police from injuries, but eliminates all those medical expenses associated with tendonitis and rotator cup tears from throwing bricks. I real win-win-win situation. Are you listening, Mumbles?

Ken

SiameseRat said:
Maybe they were just hungry. I hear you get a bucket of KFC if you throw bricks at a cop... [rolleyes]
Boy... I'm not spending enough time on the board lately, because I don't get this one, either. Anyone care to enlighten me?

dwarven1 said:
Thanks, Dave.

Now, as to that thread... [shocked] [shocked] [shocked] [shocked]

Is that REALLY the same country that produced Winston Churchill???

Back on topic... Massnee, any word from your friend?

Still working on it...

Back
Top Bottom