Man with gun face tattoo arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm

commodon

NES Member
Michael Vines has his alleged crime written all over his forehead.

1529433039698.jpg

After he was involved in a car accident, Vines allegedly tossed a loaded .38-caliber revolver into the grass, according to the Greenville Police Department. However, according to police, Vines is federally prohibited from possessing a gun.

Aside from his inability to possess a firearm, Vines has a particularly distinctive feature that made this case stand out a little more: he has a large tattoo of a gun across his forehead.

Firefighters on the scene of the crash witnessed Vines allegedly tossing the gun away and alerted police.

Vines was charged with driving with a suspended license, driving too fast for conditions and unlawful possession of a firearm, according to Greenville police.

“The real weapon was placed in property and evidence,” the Greenville police said.

The car accident occurred just southwest of downtown Greenville, South Carolina.

Man with gun face tattoo arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm

face tats not a good idea. Bad face tats are an worse idea. I mean if the art is nicely done I get it. I would never get a tat on my face or neck but for those who do I can appreciate nice art work. Even a gun. But that was a bad decision and an even worse job.

What possess anyone to put a tat on their face.
An employer isn't going to hire you with whatever tattooed on your face no matter how nice it may look and like this guy you commit a crime you may as well wear a sign saying here I am arrest me. There's a pic on the web of a young lady who had Drake her favorite artist tattooed on her forehead.

What possess anyone to put a tat on their face.
An employer isn't going to hire you with whatever tattooed on your face no matter how nice it may look and like this guy you commit a crime you may as well wear a sign saying here I am arrest me. There's a pic on the web of a young lady who had Drake her favorite artist tattooed on her forehead.

"you may as well wear a sign saying here I am arrest me"

So - I know this guy. Yeah, really I do. At one time he had a warrant for his arrest, for some fairly serious charges. And he had a tattoo on his forehead, of a bar-and-shield, (HD emblem). You'd think he'd be pretty easy to find. Apparently not because he avoided arrest for quite a long time.

He had plastic surgery as part of his parole agreement, and with long sleeves looks like a bit of a candy-ass yuppie. Looks can be deceiving.

Back
Top Bottom