• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man with AR15 brandishes at motorists

This is why you should't put 2A related stickers on your vehicles. One minute you're passing someone going 10 under, the next minute you "brandished" a firearm.

This guy went full retard, doubt it had much to do with stickers (if any?) although otherwise I generally agree.

This guy went full retard, doubt it had much to do with stickers (if any?) although otherwise I generally agree.
Do we know this for a fact, or is this merely a claim made by the other driver, after the guy crossed the border committing the egregious offense of displaying messages with which the complaining Ma**h*** driver disagreed?

Do we know this for a fact, or is this merely a claim made by the other driver, after the guy crossed the border committing the egregious offense of displaying messages with which the complaining Ma**h*** driver disagreed?
Reminds me of the video clip on the NH Road Rage thread where the guy in the back seat pulls out an AR and sticks it out the window!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjnQ1dvlJM

Reminds me of the video clip on the NH Road Rage thread where the guy in the back seat pulls out an AR and sticks it out the window!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjnQ1dvlJM

Awesome.

I just drove up from Georgia to Connecticut.
I could tell when I crossed into Virginia, the drivers just suddenly became incredibly aggressive. And incompetent.
It mellowed out when I got into Pennsylvania, then went full retard again when I hit Connecticut.

I'm running at 80-85, pulling a landscape trailer with my bike on it, in the travel lane. Twat's tailgating me, passes me on the right, flips me off, cuts in front of me and brake checks me. All the while, there's room to pass me on the left. I have NO idea what that was about. Oh, and it was raining too, just to make life more interesting.

I started wondering how she'd feel if I shot her tires and left her stranded by the side of the road, waiting in the rain for a towtruck to come tow her to a garage... Yeah, there's an ERPO waiting to happen - bad thought.

The guy is from VT (still screwed).
Ya I effed up but the point remains. We’ve all covered this before so it’s a repeat comment.

WTF happened to the firearm signs at the borders that were huge? How on Gods green earth is every gun owner suppose to know our stupid f***ing laws?
Brandishing aside of course.

They had a complaint made, and assuming it was done via a cell phone and 911 they have the number if not the name.

They had one for brandishing and erratic operation, two calls.

Chances are one or both were good enough for probable cause, and since a weapon was mentioned the officer had reason to remove the person from the car and search it for his own safety.

If the guns were unloaded and secured, you could make an argument that he was traveling to a state where it would be legal to have the weapons without a permit, ( providing no hi capacity mags were involved right?) or he was licensed say in R.I. or another state where he would be legal upon arrival, he could use a F.O.P.A. defense for the MA charges, but by having the weapons loaded, he does not have a chance in hell of having a Judge or Jury buying that argument.

Now the next question will be if he gets bail on the MA charges, will NH have a want on him and try to extradite him, or will NH just let it slide and let MA do the heavy lifting.

Ya I effed up but the point remains. We’ve all covered this before so it’s a repeat comment.

WTF happened to the firearm signs at the borders that were huge? How on Gods green earth is every gun owner suppose to know our stupid f***ing laws?
Brandishing aside of course.

If the guy actually brandished in NH and then drove erratically in MA, which was called in to the MSP, then it appears that he might be driving impaired. At the very least, he wasn't even compliant with FOPA, so it doesn't appear that he gave a sh*t about MA law.

Esit - Appraiser posted while I was writing my post and we both said essentially the same thing.

This guy is going to be taking it in the rear for a long time.

Although, wielding an AR while driving at high speed is impressive, only because I have space constraints that make shifting your balls an Olympic event in my car.

They had a complaint made, and assuming it was done via a cell phone and 911 they have the number if not the name.

They had one for brandishing and erratic operation, two calls.
Do we know for certain that the brandishing call and the erratic operation call are not one and the same? I'm not getting that from the "news" story.

Do we know for certain that the brandishing call and the erratic operation call are not one and the same? I'm not getting that from the "news" story.

OK another news story has it as " New Hampshire State Police received a call at about 12:30 p.m. of a man driving a Toyota Tundra erratically in New Hampshire. The caller reported that the man brandished a gun and was now traveling on Route 93 southbound in Massachusetts."

So it might have only been one call, but one or two , the call to NH 911 which was probably conferenced in to the MA 911 call center, established a complaint of erratic operation in MA, and brandishing in NH, which was probable cause for the stop and search IMHO

5000 dollars bail, arraignment in Woburn Monday morning
Man Arrested for Brandishing Gun at Driver in Road Rage Act

Who knows if he had any stickers on his car, but I certainly agree that any pro gun announcements stuck on your ride are a bad idea.

Whenever is see “Carry On”, “Protected by Smith and Wesson” or even an NRA sticker on someone’s car/truck I figure that they are most likely carrying, and so do the gang bangers looking for guns. I don’t need that attention. I would also worry about some libtard damaging my ride in a parking lot because now they know my agenda.

Found in his possession was a fully-loaded magazine pouch, fully-loaded with magazines, fully-loaded with ammunition, fully-loaded with powder and primers, fully-loaded with the chemical composition to ignite when fired. Also in his possession was a fully-loaded H&K pistol, fully-loaded with a magazine, fully-loaded with... Cournoyer also had two 30 round (if fully-loaded) AR15 magazines and several fully-loaded boxes of ammunition and one that was semifully-loaded.

- Journalism

Awesome.

I could tell when I crossed into Virginia, the drivers just suddenly became incredibly aggressive. And incompetent.
It mellowed out when I got into Pennsylvania, then went full retard again when I hit Connecticut.

I'm running at 80-85, pulling a landscape trailer with my bike on it, in the travel lane. Twat's tailgating me, passes me on the right, flips me off, cuts in front of me and brake checks me. All the while, there's room to pass me on the left. I have NO idea what that was about. Oh, and it was raining too, just to make life more interesting.

I started wondering how she'd feel if I shot her tires and left her stranded by the side of the road, waiting in the rain for a towtruck to come tow her to a garage... Yeah, there's an ERPO waiting to happen - bad thought.

Been there (sans trailer). The reverse of that is just as annoying.

Driving last June in EBF Ohio on a 3-lane interstate. Driving about 5mph faster than traffic, which is VERY light. Some woman decides to move from the middle to LEFT lanes RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME for no reason. Like, none. She was right behind the guy in front of her. Probably a bit too close given our speed. And she stayed there, only 12' to the left, for a mile before I flashed my high beams like there was no tomorrow at her. She had NO IDEA. She thought that the left lane was just there. She slid in back behind the guy and I flew past. She never even figured it out.

Wife was in the courtroom today. Said he had open gun case on pass seat loaded .45 with 2 mags stashed in center console. I asked if he looked like a dumbass she said a little with the contrasting neck tats and 3 pc suit. I guess he was an engineer worked for nuclear plant or military she said. I said this shows you can be smart and still be stupid...

Awesome.

CT ... sounds about right. Even now that I'm down here with you dealing with all the FL drivers CT drivers are still somehow worse. Personally I would've high beamed her.

... since a weapon was mentioned the officer had reason to remove the person from the car and search it for his own safety.
Well, which is it -

• Remove the person from the car?
-or-​
• Search the car for his own safety?

Once the person is out of their car,
the officer loses the "safety" pretext
for searching everything within lunging distance
inside the passenger compartment.

this is from some russian TV series called "Desantura".

A couple minutes later that guy throws the AK into a river. [angry]
Tragic bridging accident?

Education
Massachusetts Maritime Academy
Bachelor of Science (BS), Marine engineering
1997 – 2004​
il_794xN.1381284509_kah7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom