Man used hunting knife in brutal slaying at Massachusetts library

Governments have banned sharp knives. Several families used to have one to share. Governments have also banned the practice of martial arts. Airgun power is restricted in a lot of countries and I believe Australia regulates archery equipment. Granted making a knife is pretty easy but don't kid yourself, they will ban those too.

Every knife longer than a paring knife is a "hunting knife". I'm waiting for "assault knife".

I have no arrest records, speeding tickets, etc - I'm friends with some local cops, and have been a witness to several threats/assaults. I also tend to report things like car crashes, vandalism, etc when I see them. I wonder if I'd be characterized as a "suspect known to police" were I involved in a defensive shoot in my home town?

Damn read the link in spacecritter's post locking blades are illegal in the UK. I thought locking blades were about making knives safer not making them more killy.

So sad for that poor girl!!
So wonderful that a 77 yr old man would risk life and limb for her!!
I just wish he had his old 6 shooter - .357 with him.... but he was probably worried about carrying in a gun free zone.
To all Libtards: I guess it is time to outlaw Libraries.

It’s easier to buy an assault knife than it is to buy cocaine. Enough is enough

bbe.jpg

I just wish he had his old 6 shooter - .357 with him.... but he was probably worried about carrying in a gun free zone.
To all Libtards: I guess it is time to outlaw Libraries.

Since when are libraries GFZs?

Many police officers seem to have good memories. I've notice that I am recognized even though I only visit the PD once every few years for my LTC renewal or getting prints/signatures for out of state applications. I guess that makes me "known to police".

To all Libtards: I guess it is time to outlaw Libraries.[/QUOTE

They could have used him in Florida

Clearly reading is dangerous.

:eek:THIS IS ALL BECAUSE NES STARTED A "KNIVES" SUBFORUM FOR PEOPLE TO READ ABOUT KNIVES !11:eek:

I'm friends with some local cops, and have been a witness to several threats/assaults. I also tend to report things like car crashes, vandalism, etc when I see them. I wonder if I'd be characterized as a "suspect known to police" were I involved in a defensive shoot in my home town?

"Suspect known for frequent interactions with the police"

Here is another chucklehead that was reported to the local PD and they sat on it.

Can’t wait to see if/when that part of the story breaks.

Back
Top Bottom