• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Town (Almost Done)

Hey Fellas,
I'm building myself a workshop / Man Town. I am a tool junkie. Thanks for looking.
Jim

Man are you organized! Nice setup.

OK... tools... check... shopvac... check... big lcd television... check... man's best friend... check...

Easy chair and fridge are all that seems to be missing. [grin]

Nice.

Rich

I loved my fathers Bridgeport. Such a versatile machine. And they last forever. Just not something you want to keep moving around.

I was bummed when he sold it.

Awesome, I wish I had the room for a Bridgeport in my Mantown. My Mantown is about to be renovated. We are looking at touching up the walls and putting in a new floor.

I lovee it!
My little (or not so little!) mantown has a graphics room where we make our pro gun anti-liberal shirts and stickers, and then the shop has a south bend lathe, 3 axis cnc milling machine, full compliment of woodworking equipment including a dust collection system too. It's missing the flat screen and frig tho. I guess it has room for improvement. You've inspired me to make improvements!

Back
Top Bottom