• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Stabbed in California Starbucks While Defending Woman Against Machete Attack

Hazard Freight has preban machetes...

Just saying...

dmachtrej.jpg

He might lose his hand.

Would you sacrifice your hand if you knew it would save a random woman's life?

If only he was CCW.

How bout we keep machetes and ban Starbucks. Their coffee sucks.

I am truly puzzled people think that. First thing I do when I'm traveling is find the nearest Starbucks.

Though I will say DD makes a very good iced latte....which costs about the same as a Starbucks iced latte.

I am truly puzzled people think that. First thing I do when I'm traveling is find the nearest Starbucks.

Though I will say DD makes a very good iced latte....which costs about the same as a Starbucks iced latte.

The large coffee at a Capital One Cafe is $1.49 (which is about as much as it OUGHT to be anywhere...) provided you use a CO card. Otherwise it's double that.

And you can refi your house while you sip your coffee...

The large coffee at a Capital One Cafe is $1.49 (which is about as much as it OUGHT to be anywhere...) provided you use a CO card. Otherwise it's double that.

And you can refi your house while you sip your coffee...

You win the Random Award for the day.

I'll confess I'm a coffee Nazi. Starbucks is still the closest widely available coffee to the stuff I make at home.

Anyway, this guy is the real deal. I'm pretty sure I couldn't just watch while someone was murdered with a machete. He has a GoFundMe. Send him money. He's going to need it.

Back
Top Bottom