• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man shoots through wall in Ayer - Hits Neighbor

Bright light, he is.
...the Probation Department advised that they had just been alerted that Choate had removed his court-ordered tracking bracelet, believed to be moments after the shooting, police said in a press release.

Choate, who previously lived in Lowell and has a lengthy record, was arraigned in Lowell Superior Court on Jan. 21 on two counts of armed robbery and two counts of assault and battery. He was released on $500 cash bail with 24-hour house arrest a GPS bracelet, according to court records.

Read more: http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingne...ter-neighbor-fires-through-wall#ixzz41m9qP7uG

It all makes sense now...there were always cars comming and going to that unit, at all times of the day. Some real model citizens too !

OP with winners like that around you probably shouldn't publicly broadcast your exact address on a gun forum. can't be there 24/7 to watch your property. just sayin'.

I wonder if he moved from Lowell to Ayer because he didn't want to write the essay for Superintendent Taylor to get his LTC renewed? Or maybe convicted felons on probation don't need the essay?

OP with winners like that around you probably shouldn't publicly broadcast your exact address on a gun forum. can't be there 24/7 to watch your property. just sayin'.

Thanks for the concern. but, its a big complex, and we don't share buildings/adresses . I fixed it anyway though :)

Last edited:
And another Einstein from the city.

- - - Updated - - -

And another Einstein from the city. If we had an island prison just for gun crimes, what race would dominated the population ?

another Dindu Nuffin...a shining example of a legal gun owner [sad2]

/sarc

His screen name is NeverMiss. He's fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not to worry, i'm sure he'll serve his 1 year mandatory minimum persuant to the bartley-fox legislation[rofl][rofl][rofl]

I don't understand. [thinking]

He had 'a lengthy record', was out on bail, and is under indictment for other charges. [hmmm]

He had the anklet on....how did the CLEO not temporarily revoke his LTC? [wink] How could a lawful life turning good boy such as him be in legal possession of a firearm?

I can't believe it hasn't been said yet.....so I have to!

[serious barry voice] If I had a son, he would have looked (and acted) just like travon [/serious barry voice]

Back
Top Bottom