• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man indicted in stolen valor case

Status
Not open for further replies.
the argument is to materially violate someone's human rights when they haven't materially violated anyone else's. this is a direct breach of the golden rule.

all i have suggested is: find another way, lest you set precedent which will later be used against you, and failing that, at the very least recognize this process as the mark of tyranny.

i don't think i care to continue, because none of my questions are being taken seriously, despite my earnest and honesty. i apologize for unintentionally upsetting anyone, and for even being remotely interested in "military bubbas."

Must have been a Royal Marine Commando, Jonathans?
couldn't tell you. don't know, don't care. only seen a stamp on the rucksack. only brought back the sack, the knife, the helmet, and the bible. he never talked about it.

his story about the travelling included a week off after france and then to saipan. that is what i remember.

is it possible that he'd have been issued a rucksack with a USMC stamp on it, but was in the army? certainly that wouldn't be stolen valor. symbols not all that important to an administration that issues items to soldiers just like the russian government issued bread to the people? well, "fellow grunts," then. semantics, you understand.

Last edited:
all i have suggested is: find another way, lest you set precedent which will later be used against you, and failing that, at the very least recognize this process as the mark of tyranny.

You'll find that there isnt a single person on this forum, besidse yourself, that thinks people who wear military awards/skill badges/ etc don't deserve punishments.

You'll find that there isnt a single person on this forum, besidse yourself, that thinks people who wear military awards/skill badges/ etc don't deserve punishments.

and desert boots w / BDU bottoms to a non-shooting social event too. [laugh]

found something for our new friend...

keep20on20trollin.jpg

I can't believe this shit!

As someone who EARNED the Purple Heart twice, I think I also EARNED the right to ask this.....

"Hey jonathans, are you from P-Town? Cause you sure sound like you are![rofl][rofl][rofl]

Does this mean I can't wear the Medal of Honor I earned when I lead the Armored Parachute assault on Little Big Horn?

i understand jonathans point- he's saying that people claiming to have earned things they didn't aren't hurting anyone, they're just offending them (and i am highly offended by them), and it's unhealthy for a gov't to imprison people for offending. i thought we were talking about punishments for people who lie in order to draw benefits; if we're talking about having the gov't lock up your casual posers, come on people, are you serious? police up those pieces of shit yourself, don't drag the law into it.

and yet i have said only that prison is the wrong punishment. doesn't matter. i apologize again.

I just have one more thing to add for jonathans.....

I spent a year in the hospital after the first time being wounded in Vietnam........I may have gotten the Purple Heart because I was entitled to it!

But believe me, jonathans!....during that year I f***ing earned it!

This will be my last post on this damn site.....my f***ing blood pressures can't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom