• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man found with loaded gun in carry-on at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, TSA says

You should never use your range bag as a carry-on. I’ve seen so many people do it. Do you want it with a magazine or a couple rounds of ammo in the bottom or something. I’m not saying that’s what happened here.

There’s been reports of people making it on the plane and then reporting themselves. At that point you might as well just keep your mouth shut

I kinda laugh when people buy a small pistol and then try to make it a bigger pistol

We're talking about 1/8 of an inch, not the XL extension, and I found it helpful.

Nope. You leave the 10 rounder on to keep it concealable, and pack the 15 round magazines for back up.
It's not 15 it's 12, so little difference between the 10 with the finger thing (show in the pic) and the 12.

You're still confusing the 12 with the 15 for the XL version.

Maybe this will help you
1616967493929.png

It's not 15 it's 12, so little difference between the 10 with the finger thing (show in the pic) and the 12.

You're still confusing the 12 with the 15 for the XL version.

Maybe this will help you
View attachment 466635
No confusion here. This is what gets carried for absolute minimum size, with what gets carried for back up.

Attachments

• Sig Mags.jpg
    Sig Mags.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 0
I came back from Jamaica and never took my backpack off my back...g*dd*mnit, I could have loaded that thing with enough coke to retire...

I believe they did it to piss off Massachusetts.
And because it's a lesser known airport that is easy to get in and out of, and it's not a bad drive back down to Northern MA.
Decent alternative to somebody in the tech sector looking to get to some of the companies around Burlington.
Logan blows. I hate driving in there.
I used to frequent Newark, Philly, LAX too, just awful.
I flew into Phoenix a few times, that one I remember being pretty decent.
LaGuardia absolute worst ever.
So glad I don't fly anymore. My company wanted to fly me to NJ a few years back for a meeting.
I refused. They rented me a car. I left at 4AM. I got there aroud 8 I think.
Everybody who flew had to be at Logan at 5. So they had to be up at 4 too. Then, they all stuffed in a company van to get carted in from the airport.
They got a ride back to the airport and waited around for a flight. I think I got home a few hours before their flight landed.
No a**h***s sitting around me, and I got to stop whenever I wanted.
While we are on the subject of airports, let me say LaGuardia is one of the worst, O'Hare is a nightmare and Miami International is the worst I have ever seen. Thank you. Rant over!

Back
Top Bottom