• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man fires at teens in Philadelphia transit station in self-defense during attack: report

Frickin cheese wizz on a steak sammich is NOT a cheesesteak. But ditto - current attack and can't get a gun on target at spitting distance??? Maybe he fired once or twice on the draw and they scooted.

Makes me not want to ride the subways ANYWHERE. Wow.

Its the rushing adrenaline from stress causing confusion. Everyone thinks that because they are carrying a self defense weapon they are ready for any type of deadly defensive encounter(s), in reality you need to FIRST know how to critically think, and shoot accurately ...

Frickin cheese wizz on a steak sammich is NOT a cheesesteak. But ditto - current attack and can't get a gun on target at spitting distance??? Maybe he fired once or twice on the draw and they scooted.

Makes me not want to ride the subways ANYWHERE. Wow.
Subways are annoying

I think the first time i went to atl for work my boss was like yeah you just get off the plane hop on the marta and it stops right at downtown.

Never again

That dude was canadian and they put gravy on french fries so they can't be trusted

Frickin cheese wizz on a steak sammich is NOT a cheesesteak.

100% agree. Growing up in Philly in the 70’s my family and I ate a ton of steak sandwiches all over the city, but we very rarely ran into the wizz, and never ate it. (Insert jokes here)

Maybe my perspective is skewed, but I swear wizz was a very fringe thing back in the day, offered at a relatively few joints. Seems to me wizz became a popular media thing in the 90’s, after I had left the area.

Back
Top Bottom