• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man cites virginity as reason he planned to kill 'as many girls' as he could, Utah police say

Reptile

NES Member
Christopher Wayne Cleary, 27, is also on probation in Jefferson County, Colorado, for stalking and threatening women, police said
A 27-year-old Colorado man has been arrested on a terrorism charge after he posted messages on social media, citing his virginity as the reason he said he was planning to carry out a mass shooting, “killing as many girls as I see,” authorities in Utah said.

Authorities said Christopher Wayne Cleary, of Denver, posted on his Facebook page that “Theres nothing more dangerous than man ready to die.”

“All I wanted was a girlfriend, not 1000 not a bunch of hoes not money none of that,” he wrote, according to a probable-cause statement cited by authorities. “All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me I’m 27 years old and I’ve never had a girlfriend before and I’m still a virgin, this is why I’m planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter cause I’m ready to die and all the girls the turned me down is going to make it right by killing as many girls as I see.”

Man cites virginity as reason he planned to kill ‘as many girls’ as he could, Utah police say

so anyone think prison or psychotropic drugs will cure this idiot's desire to kill a bunch of women?

This is why in rare cases I support capital punishment. There is no cure for what he has. Why keep him around.

if you think he is pissed now because he can't get laid just wait until they release him in 10 to 15 years after having been raped in prison....that should go well....

He's a depressed, suicidal, angry, lonely douchebag, with apparently no history of violence, shooting his mouth off to get attention.

Maybe he'd have actually done it, who knows for sure but my guess is no.

This is why I'm not opposed to prostitution. Just pay for some hot young ass and get it over with. Will it make you a man? No. But at least it'll extinguish the fire.

so anyone think prison or psychotropic drugs will cure this idiot's desire to kill a bunch of women?

This is why in rare cases I support capital punishment. There is no cure for what he has. Why keep him around.

if you think he is pissed now because he can't get laid just wait until they release him in 10 to 15 years after having been raped in prison....that should go well....

No. What we need is Mr. Peabody and Sherman and a Wayback Machine. Go back about 15-17 years and give this "kid" some tough love. Gosh. "Gee, Timmy. Maybe you should have SHOWERED in your teens. Or wore nicer clothes."

What gets me is these dill-holes expect that "girls should just like me for who I am" but want them to be cute and hot. Cuts both ways, Tarzan.

He's not sick. He's not. No more than the average (well maybe a bit below average) person. But he was treated like a mama's boy so he never had to grow up. Now he's 27 and doesn't know how to be an adult and do adult things. I've got a 21yo that is married, living elsewhere, has a job and is saving for the future. So go F yourself 27yo virgin!

Someone go slap his parents. Hard. I'd just chain him to their couch. Saves on the cost of incarceration and they can deal with what they fostered.

He's a depressed, suicidal, angry, lonely douchebag, with apparently no history of violence, shooting his mouth off to get attention.

Maybe he'd have actually done it, who knows for sure but my guess is no.
If he did not have any firearms, then he did not have the means to carry out his ravings.
There have been more than a few cases where such nuts did have a "stockpile" of firearms (what we might call supplies for a weekend at the range). And they have faced full prosecution.
When I was in high school I lost count of how many bullies screamed that they were going to kill me. Nobody took it seriously. 25% of the guys in school walked about with Buck110's on their belts. Nobody ever got stabbed in school.
But attitudes seem to be much different today.
In the Florida bank case, the killer had told his ex-girlfriend that he was going to kill a bunch of people. She thought he was not serious.

Someone go slap his parents. Hard. I'd just chain him to their couch. Saves on the cost of incarceration and they can deal with what they fostered.

Excellent point. The 27-year-old virgin bears total responsibility, but this won't be the last we see of people like him, and he isn't the first. This ties back into the lively discussion we were all having re: feminist Gillette ad and one of the most salient points was that a lot of kids don't grow up right because they aren't being raised right. I think my Dad did a great job with me overall, but talking to girls was one thing I had to learn elsewhere, and I could easily see myself having never lost my virginity.

Honestly the most important thing for me was watching the movie "The 40 Year Old Virgin" in high school because it made me realize that I was heading down the path of the main character. That movie, while a comedy, has some very true and important lessons in male/female relationships and sex dynamics. It should be required viewing for all incels and pre-incels.

Excellent point. The 27-year-old virgin bears total responsibility, but this won't be the last we see of people like him, and he isn't the first. This ties back into the lively discussion we were all having re: feminist Gillette ad and one of the most salient points was that a lot of kids don't grow up right because they aren't being raised right. I think my Dad did a great job with me overall, but talking to girls was one thing I had to learn elsewhere, and I could easily see myself having never lost my virginity.

Honestly the most important thing for me was watching the movie "The 40 Year Old Virgin" in high school because it made me realize that I was heading down the path of the main character. That movie, while a comedy, has some very true and important lessons in male/female relationships and sex dynamics. It should be required viewing for all incels and pre-incels.

I don't think anyone can teach that shit, about all you can teach a kid is that sometimes they need to just do things and not worry
about the outcome / jump in the pool and not care about the temperature, and "nothing ventured, nothing gained".

The difference 10-20 years ago this incel retard entitlement mentality this kid had, didn't exist in the same way. I think thats the overbearing thing. Lots of these kids are ever seemingly taught that "nobody f***ing owes you anything" etc, like a lot of us were. None of them are ever taught that they have to give a shit about themselves first, etc. Theres a community of incel retards online etc that seem to convince one another that they are somehow entitled WRT access to
women, etc. IMHO most incels must be so f***ed in the head, I don't date a lot of women, and I could still pick up a phone and get a booty call from something in a week or less. Probably 48 hrs actually. Basically you have to be unwilling/110% introvert/really f***ed in the head to NOT have some broad somewhere that wants to sleep with you by the time you get into your 20s. I spent more time f***ing around with a soldering iron/doing geek shit than I did with women and I still had like 2 girlfriends before this kid's age.

I think also at some level or another this guy is probably just plain f***ed in the head. So mental illness + incel = fail. I think there's a big difference between someone being ignored by women and then someone being ignored by women and then thinking that its rational to just start murdering them, as if that somehow
will "fix" that problem. That's just f***ed. Probably SSRIs or no parents around etc. Plus a dumpster full of other incel retards online feeding into his delusions...

-Mike

I don't think anyone can teach that shit, about all you can teach a kid is that sometimes they need to just do things and not worry
about the outcome / jump in the pool and not care about the temperature, and "nothing ventured, nothing gained".

The difference 10-20 years ago this incel retard entitlement mentality this kid had, didn't exist in the same way. I think thats the overbearing thing. Lots of these kids are ever seemingly taught that "nobody f***ing owes you anything" etc, like a lot of us were. None of them are ever taught that they have to give a shit about themselves first, etc. Theres a community of incel retards online etc that seem to convince one another that they are somehow entitled WRT access to
women, etc. IMHO most incels must be so f***ed in the head, I don't date a lot of women, and I could still pick up a phone and get a booty call from something in a week or less. Probably 48 hrs actually. Basically you have to be unwilling/110% introvert/really f***ed in the head to NOT have some broad somewhere that wants to sleep with you by the time you get into your 20s. I spent more time f***ing around with a soldering iron/doing geek shit than I did with women and I still had like 2 girlfriends before this kid's age.

I think also at some level or another this guy is probably just plain f***ed in the head. So mental illness + incel = fail. I think there's a big difference between someone being ignored by women and then someone being ignored by women and then thinking that its rational to just start murdering them, as if that somehow
will "fix" that problem. That's just f***ed. Probably SSRIs or no parents around etc. Plus a dumpster full of other incel retards online feeding into his delusions...

-Mike

Its not a new phenomenon. If you believe mythology the trojan war was because some broad wanted the literal trojan mans d. And the king couldnt handle rejection. People have always been f'd up in the head when it comes to affection of another person.

Its not a new phenomenon. If you believe mythology the trojan war was because some broad wanted the literal trojan mans d. And the king couldnt handle rejection. People have always been f'd up in the head when it comes to affection of another person.

That's more conventional love triangle stuff though, not this generic, "nobody loves me" emo incel trash the kid that got arrested has. Two wholly different levels of insanity. At least in the case of the king being pissed off as insane as it is to start a war over that, you can attach a chain of logic to it or
something, or possibly some other justifications. The Incel kid? His entitlement spew is all delusions caused by bathing himself in self-hate and a sense of entitlement reinforced by internet characters. In the old days these people would just hang themselves. Now the internet enables them and whatever shitty SSRIs theyre on makes them smile while they think about killing a bunch of people that mildly offended them. .

-Mike

My better half watches Chicago Med and that was the exact story line of the show the other night,,
go figure,,, guess it sounded like a hell ov a good idea

I just don’t see how it’s possible this kid couldn’t find a guy/girl as pathetic as him to have sex with...
I been trying to get my 26yo virgin friend to get A hooker for years...I’ve also been trying to get my 60Yo Born again virgin friend a hooker...they worry about their dick falling off.... I been trying to explain if they go much longer it might aswell.

I just don’t see how douche bags can have such high standards....there’s pretty much nothing I won’t stick it to and often I could do much better... but variety is the spice of life.

Most teen age chicks aren't turned on by dad jokes. LOL

I just don’t see how it’s possible this kid couldn’t find a guy/girl as pathetic as him to have sex with...
I been trying to get my 26yo virgin friend to get A hooker for years...I’ve also been trying to get my 60Yo Born again virgin friend a hooker...they worry about their dick falling off.... I been trying to explain if they go much longer it might aswell.

I just don’t see how douche bags can have such high standards....there’s pretty much nothing I won’t stick it to and often I could do much better... but variety is the spice of life.

And they probably won't go with you to a strip joint either right? I have a friend like that. He's pursued plenty of women and he's been in the "friend zone" every time except maybe once or twice and I'm not 100% sure about then either. And that's once or twice having sex, not one or two "girlfriends".. My guess is that he put himself in the friend zone.

I keep trying to drag him to an AMP for a happy ending massage and I tell him that he doesn't have to get the happy ending if he doesn't want to and I offer to pay. I've also tried to get him to Providence strip joints when extras were legal in RI and couldn't get him there. Try that, especially the AMP route with your buddies it might work.

And I've told him that if he's gay, it's fine, I don't give a shit but that pisses him off, real or contrived I don't know.

Who knows what the hangup is, maybe his dick is tiny or bent or tiny and bent or whatever.

Most teen age chicks aren't turned on by dad jokes. LOL

Case-in-point, one of my Dad's pickup lines:

Man: "Hey there, I was wondering, do you know how much an average polar bear weighs?"
Woman: "No, how much?"
Man: "Enough to break the ice. My name's Chris, what's yours?"

Christopher Wayne Cleary, 27, is also on probation in Jefferson County, Colorado, for stalking and threatening women, police said
A 27-year-old Colorado man has been arrested on a terrorism charge after he posted messages on social media, citing his virginity as the reason he said he was planning to carry out a mass shooting, “killing as many girls as I see,” authorities in Utah said.

Authorities said Christopher Wayne Cleary, of Denver, posted on his Facebook page that “Theres nothing more dangerous than man ready to die.”

“All I wanted was a girlfriend, not 1000 not a bunch of hoes not money none of that,” he wrote, according to a probable-cause statement cited by authorities. “All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me I’m 27 years old and I’ve never had a girlfriend before and I’m still a virgin, this is why I’m planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter cause I’m ready to die and all the girls the turned me down is going to make it right by killing as many girls as I see.”

Man cites virginity as reason he planned to kill ‘as many girls’ as he could, Utah police say

He won't be a virgin for long once he get's to prison. [rofl2]

Back
Top Bottom