• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man beaten to death with hammer in Brockton

a Manchester nh gang was doing ball peen hammers around 10 years ago. a comeback?

Was my great uncle on my wife's side.

my sincere sympathy to your wife and her family. as a brockton resident i find this particularly disgraceful. we've had our issues here over the years, but it's now turning into a free-for-all here. i put the blame on the liberal machine that has taken full control of this state

as mayor belzotti declared in the news clip, the general public has no reason to be afraid (or something to that effect)

as an ltc-a unrestricted i agree with her i can fight back ---god help the sheeple though

Last edited:
Microstamp all hammers. Must have a contractor's license to buy or own. Craftsman machine hammers will require a federal license and NICS background check. One hammer per month purchase limit. Nails optional, if you can find them. Seems like TSA is buying up all the 6 penny nails for some kind of counter revolution being planned by union carpenters.

All jokes about banning hammers aside, what a terrible way to check out. What cowards attack a 70+ year old? What is so broken in your brain that you would consider that? All of us already know (by the satire) that the individual kills: the tool used matters not.

The most disgusting part is that violent assaults are skyrocketing. Out murdwr rate would be 4X what it is now if it wasn't for advances in medical care. Even the loopiest moonbats cannot challenge that. Instead of pushing the populice to arm themselves for protection and be able to adaquately defend themselves the give us.....whistles. They are going to allow people to purchase pepper spray w/o a license of some sort. They, our brainless leaders, have proven that they are unqualified and unfit to lead and represent us. They need to be removed ASAP.

my question is; how? How can we get the bums out and someone wort their salt in? Or is the hull too damaged?

Police looking for Black male wearing hoodie.(too bad Zimmerman wasn't there)
possibly he earned his stripes killing his pastor for the 10$ in his pocket and his Safelink obama phone and will get a .22 or a 38 snub nose from his homies next time.

Back
Top Bottom