Man at ATM Shoots Armed Robbers

Wow - the newscaster actually referred to the person the criminals tried to rob, rather than the assailant who was shot, as the victim. That would never happen in MA.

Holy shit. What a great cop.

"Bad guys need to realize that there are armed citizens out here that are willing and ready to protect themselves."

Did I say, Holy shit?

F++ken outstanding...A good guy wins one..In Mass.the victim would now be reloading {so to speak] with a second morgage on his home to protect himself agest the Thugs in the Attorney Generals office..

Criminal in a hospital bed, armed citizen unharmed and at home in his bed, now that's a story book ending.

3 hits under stress, awesome!!! [cheers]

Florida is absolute paradise when it comes to attitudes towards self defense and most self defense law.

The unfortunate reality though is that you are wayyyyy more likely to need your gun in that state than many others. I'm not saying the crap can't hit the fan anywhere but FL is on the dangerous side for sure.

This.

Florida is a nice place to visit in the Winter, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Florida is absolute paradise when it comes to attitudes towards self defense and most self defense law.

The unfortunate reality though is that you are wayyyyy more likely to need your gun in that state than many others. I'm not saying the crap can't hit the fan anywhere but FL is on the dangerous side for sure.
Like anywhere, most of the crime is in a tiny portion(s) of the total area of the state.

What happens in FL is that these "bad areas" are often immediately adjacent to very "desirable" real estate.

No neighborhood, anywhere, will make you immune to crime, but it doesn't help matters to have neighborhoods full of habitual offenders next to $million houses...

[frown]
In Massachusetts they would have arrested the good guy, his whole family and probably the ATM. Then go to his house and shoot his dog and his gold fish.

"suspect shot 3 times"

Nice shooting whoever you are. Buy a bigger caliber gun.

45acp.jpg

fce32f95.gif

Back
Top Bottom