• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man arrested in Hartford for illegally selling guns

What, no charge for illegal possession of ammunition? I'm assuming he must have had some ammo along with all that hardware. Lol.

What, no charge for illegal possession of ammunition? I'm assuming he must have had some ammo along with all that hardware. Lol.

Unless he's a felon, you don't need a permission slip to be in possession of ammo or firearms in CT (less carrying a pistol). Permits are to purchase, or carry.

CT certainly isn't the land of the free, but it's a lot better than MA WRT gun rights.

Connecticut=Retards
We sell this common stuff day in and day out, no transfers, no permitting except for handguns. Think its called Armslist or wanted to sell forums.
Hell, I remember the good ol days buying some great stuff off Bargain News!!
Cherish more freedom, leave CT.!!

Connecticut=Retards
We sell this common stuff day in and day out, no transfers, no permitting except for handguns. Think its called Armslist or wanted to sell forums.
Hell, I remember the good ol days buying some great stuff off Bargain News!!
Cherish more freedom, leave CT.!!

Where are you selling unregistered machine guns like this??

Where are you selling unregistered machine guns like this??
My guess is it is a semi auto MAC 10. Not a machine gun.
At the time of his arrest Kolowajtys was in possession of an Uzi, a shotgun and a 30 round magazine. He was taken into custody without incident.
That is not an UZI. It's a MAC 10 and they no longer make those open bolt full auto for sale in the US.

My guess is it is a semi auto MAC 10. Not a machine gun.
At the time of his arrest Kolowajtys was in possession of an Uzi, a shotgun and a 30 round magazine. He was taken into custody without incident.
That is not an UZI. It's a MAC 10 and they no longer make those open bolt full auto for sale in the US.
Ahh, my bad. Pic didn't show up first time I looked.

Unless he's a felon, you don't need a permission slip to be in possession of ammo or firearms in CT (less carrying a pistol). Permits are to purchase, or carry.

CT certainly isn't the land of the free, but it's a lot better than MA WRT gun rights.

Yes and no. You need a permit to purchase ammunition (and magazines) so if he possessed it/them, the natural question will be how did possession come about. At least MA can still transfer standard capacity magazines.

Yes and no. You need a permit to purchase ammunition (and magazines) so if he possessed it/them, the natural question will be how did possession come about. At least MA can still transfer standard capacity magazines.

Perhaps, but he could have purchased ammo legally in another state and had it in CT. Or, had the ammo in CT prior to the law changing.

Perhaps, but he could have purchased ammo legally in another state and had it in CT. Or, had the ammo in CT prior to the law changing.

True. I wonder what they could charge him with on the ammo. I can’t see the DA letting a potential charge get overlooked here. Especially with guns.

Sounds like that guy had the makings for a pretty good gun shop.
600px-DrS030.jpg

It was a reverse buyback program
I seem to recall some movie was all about "selling it forward",
or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom