• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Arrested for Road Rage Incident in Tewksbury

You're most certainly right but we never see what the bait is so it could very well be justified in some cases.

Maybe one of these? šŸ˜

Maybe one of these? šŸ˜

If u have any hand painted duck decoys, those go incredibly high at auction too

As a firearm owner who exercises his right to carry daily I have to wonder about MA LTC firearm owners who get jammed up in situations like this. I ask myself, do they live in bubble and not pay attention to what is going on? Anyone with a little bit of common sense and basic knowledge of what is going on in society must realize that brandishing a firearm in MA and you're going down, especially at this point in time with all the shit going on. I have to believe that in some cases the person making the complaint in lying however in this case the guy had an LTC so there is a certain amount of circumstantial evidence pointing towards his guilt. The reality is there are not that many LTC in MA and what are the odds of making a false complaint and actually having the person be licensed. One thing is for sure, the odds are high his LTC will be revoked and if charges are pressed he'll become a PP.

Brandish a firearm like that anywhere and you are going down. Its just stupid and its wrong.

If I ā€œcouldā€ show a gun while driving a swear 98% of road rage would go away, and the left lane would be clear. Just saying...

Remember the case of the truck driver who was aggressively tailgating an RN driving because, in his words, "she just wouldn't get out of the way". She displayed a gun without pointing it at him, fearing she might be attacked.

The trucker was given immunity for the driving charges against him and testified against the female RN was was convicted, lost her RN license (I think) and as a result committed suicide. From what I know of nurses, losing their license is at least as bad for them as becoming a PP is for a LTC holder - and she got the double whammy.

I grew up on BK. When I was about 13 they opened one "near" me. (106 in Easton.) I'd ride my bike to eat there. Hell, my now-wife and I had many "dates" there. Even before we had driver's licenses. (We still did anything we wanted and, yeah, we started dating at 14. I'm that rare unimacorn out there. Keep in mind my eldest daughter also married my "youngest" "son" 6 days after her 21st b-day and 3 weeks after grajamarating collitch. We get stuff done EARLY in the in-MA household. LOL)

So I love BK. I just don't eat it that often. I'm sure the "flame-broiled" taste is likely sprinkled on and not real. I don't care. For that once-every-2-year experience. Mmmm. And those nasty onion rings. I love them too. And the chicken sammich. Gimme 2. Then I'm done for another 2-3 years.

McD's - I can eat that about 2-3x/yr. Usually once bfst and once lunch. And you BETTER get one of them chocolate shakes instead of a soda. And dip those damned fries. It don't taste like chocolate. But it tastes like. . . .McDonalds.

Oh, as far as Mr. "I'm in my car" - he's a moron and toast.

Remember the case of the truck driver who was aggressively tailgating an RN driving because, in his words, "she just wouldn't get out of the way". She displayed a gun without pointing it at him, fearing she might be attacked.

The trucker was given immunity for the driving charges against him and testified against the female RN was was convicted, lost her RN license (I think) and as a result committed suicide. From what I know of nurses, losing their license is at least as bad for them as becoming a PP is for a LTC holder - and she got the double whammy.

I was just thinking about that case the other day. I had no idea how it ended up. The whole thing never made sense. He's tailgating her and she only pulled the gun and held it against the steering wheel still in the holster. ???? I find it hard to believe that anyone could see what I've got in my hand in that situation. I concur she got railroaded, though. I didn't know she committed suicide. :(

Cetrone does not have an NES screen name
(Or a ham radio license).

Nons are coming out of their hibernation and have taken up their rightful place in the left lane at 5 mph below the speed limit regardless of traffic conditions.
I've been saving this one for @drgrant since mid/late March:
751183a882c776131f98ef2e68b6f5830e48ee91ecf7efcce0a6ec7a95dafb78.jpg

Big Mac, maybe. Definitely not over a whopper
(Is it me, or does anyone else get heartburn/reflux from mere BK burgers
when they don't from McDonald's?)

If I ā€œcouldā€ show a gun while driving a swear 98% of road rage would go away, and the left lane would be clear. Just saying...
It's only a matter of time before this guy gets SWATted by some Karen
calling 911 for having a cannon on the roof.
Bluesmobile_at_House_of_Blues_Dallas_-_3-4_view.jpg

(Admit it: you know I'm right).

Back
Top Bottom