• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Arrested for Road Rage Incident in Tewksbury

Yosemite Sam

NES Member
Man Arrested for Road Rage Incident in Tewksbury

Published Jun 28, 2020 at 3:06 PM

A man was arrested Friday evening and now faces charges for assault with a dangerous weapon.

The incident happened at Burger King parking lot off Main Street in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. Officers responded to a call of a man threatening the caller with a firearm.

The victim told police that Michael Cetrone, 49, of Billerica, cut him off in the parking lot. Cetrone allegedly showed the victim his firearm while they argued. According to the victim, Cetrone told him, “I have a license; I can do whatever I want in my car.”

Police arrested Cetrone with license plate information provided by the caller. Cetrone is due to be arraigned in court on Monday, June 29th and faces charges for assault.

Lesson
Don’t get between a man & his Whopper !

i have seen a lot of aggressive and crazy driving the last month or so. I think people are starting to wig out, with all this lockdown crap. Stay safe, peeps. Someone cuts you off, you just wave at him nicely and go on your merry way. Do you want to loose your ccw over a fricken whopper?

i have seen a lot of aggressive and crazy driving the last month or so. I think people are starting to wig out, with all this lockdown crap. Stay safe, peeps. Someone cuts you off, you just wave at him nicely and go on your merry way. Do you want to loose your ccw over a fricken whopper?

Essentials have gotten used to driving at 95 mph and not touching the brakes between home and work. Nons are coming out of their hibernation and have taken up their rightful place in the left lane at 5 mph below the speed limit regardless of traffic conditions.

Love to get the whole story behind these incidents. Im hoping at the least these guys have been baited to the max and dont just whip out a gun at the drop of a hat.

Big Mac, maybe. Definitely not over a whopper

The guy's first problem is he was at Burger King. Who the hell eats that stuff? I mean, if you're going to poison yourself with that crap at least go to Taco Bell. [rofl]

Also Burger King pushes commie nonsense to perhaps the highest degree a fast food establishment is able

Essentials have gotten used to driving at 95 mph and not touching the brakes between home and work. Nons are coming out of their hibernation and have taken up their rightful place in the left lane at 5 mph below the speed limit regardless of traffic conditions.

Amen to that. I've lived in MA for 8 years. Left lane lollygagging and lack of turn signal use still drive me insane.

This is why you NEVER, EVER let the other party see you gun in a conflict situation unless it comes to the point where a gun is needed.

Funny thing though - if the caller guessed wrong at the driver with the gun were an off duty LEO, he would be the one facing charges.
Amen to that. I've lived in MA for 8 years. Left lane lollygagging and lack of turn signal use still drive me insane.
Or Teslas on autopilot stopping at Burger King.

Campers arent my biggest pet peeve really. What gets me going is the people who think its ok to merge into 70 mph highway traffic while doing 29 mph and because Im stuck behind them going up the ramp, I pretty much have to do that too. Theres a reason why they make the on ramps a mile long now.

Campers arent my biggest pet peeve really. What gets me going is the people who think its ok to merge into 70 mph highway traffic while doing 29 mph and because Im stuck behind them going up the ramp, I pretty much have to do that too. Theres a reason why they make the on ramps a mile long now.

“TRIGGERED”

The friggin’ fedgov made animated short movies to teach how to drive on limited access highways, including merging from a ramp, in the late 50s or early 60s as the Eisenhower interstate network was going in.

SEVENTY F*CKING YEARS LATER and the dumb f*cks are worse now.

This post is so full of win. [coffee] [cheers]

Sometimes I have to wonder if these cases are anti plants going around undercover, generally making people more anti by acting like idiots because they have a piece. Like, is he getting a smile and a handshake right now for doing a good job being an 'angry guy with a gun'.

On the other hand, people are people. Wouldn't be the first dumb thing done.

It's like a Samurai sword: keep it in its sheath unless it's gonna draw blood.

THIS x1000. I dont road rage at all really, but THIS, seeing 4 aholes doing 60 in the passing lane with clear road in front of them gets my blood boiling. Especially when they are too stupid or self righteous to move the F over.

As a firearm owner who exercises his right to carry daily I have to wonder about MA LTC firearm owners who get jammed up in situations like this. I ask myself, do they live in bubble and not pay attention to what is going on? Anyone with a little bit of common sense and basic knowledge of what is going on in society must realize that brandishing a firearm in MA and you're going down, especially at this point in time with all the shit going on. I have to believe that in some cases the person making the complaint in lying however in this case the guy had an LTC so there is a certain amount of circumstantial evidence pointing towards his guilt. The reality is there are not that many LTC in MA and what are the odds of making a false complaint and actually having the person be licensed. One thing is for sure, the odds are high his LTC will be revoked and if charges are pressed he'll become a PP.

As a firearm owner who exercises his right to carry daily I have to wonder about MA LTC firearm owners who get jammed up in situations like this. I ask myself, do they live in bubble and not pay attention to what is going on? Anyone with a little bit of common sense and basic knowledge of what is going on in society must realize that brandishing a firearm in MA and you're going down, especially at this point in time with all the shit going on. I have to believe that in some cases the person making the complaint in lying however in this case the guy had an LTC so there is a certain amount of circumstantial evidence pointing towards his guilt. The reality is there are not that many LTC in MA and what are the odds of making a false complaint and actually having the person be licensed. One thing is for sure, the odds are high his LTC will be revoked and if charges are pressed he'll become a PP.

This. I am as pleasant as pie to everyone on the street when I am carrying. Two minutes of me being irritated is way better than being jammed up, fairly or not. It really isn't difficult to turn a situation completely around by just letting it slide. If two people are fighting and one has an LTC, that's the person who gets screwed. The only scenario they maybe don't is if the cops show up at the scene and the LTC holder is unarmed. Even then, unsuitable forevermore, probably.

But more importantly, on the rare occasion it doesn't immediately diffuse, the words, 'armed,' 'gun,' and *any* threats or threatening motions are strictly verboten. People don't tend to get cops involved when people call each other names. So keep it at that level and keep the steel hidden.

That's why I'm curious whether they're being baited and we're not seeing what went on before the camera rolled. They've been baiting Karen's for a while now, I dont see why they wouldnt bait Karl as well

That's why I'm curious whether they're being baited and we're not seeing what went on before the camera rolled. They've been baiting Karen's for a while now, I dont see why they wouldnt bait Karl as well

Absolutely true. But then the Karen/Karl take the bait.

Can't blame the fisherman when the fish bite. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom