Man arrested at the US Capitol with high capacity magazines, body armor and fake badge

Reptile

NES Member

Police say man was arrested at the US Capitol shortly before 5 a.m. Friday​

U.S. Capitol Police announced Friday afternoon that they arrested a man who was carrying a fake police badge, a BB gun and high capacity magazines near the Capitol building.

The arrest happened shortly before 5 a.m. ET Friday, according to a press release from the agency. The man, 53-year-old Jerome Felipe from Flint, Michigan, was wearing a badge that said "Department of INTERPOL" and claimed to be a criminal investigator, Capitol Police said.

Continues...

Jerome is a boob.

What was he gonna do pull rounds of his mag and throw them at people?
Max effective range of a projectile being non-projectiled = 20-25 yrds or so depending on if he throws like a girl. Can you still say that?

What was the fraking point of this? Airsoft gun with illegal 'high capacity real magazines' and illegal 'unregistered' ammo? Oh yeah, had body armor, just like the bad guys wear!

His Challenger, not sure if it’s “plum crazy” or “hellraisin”, either way, he’s all set.

Seems like a designed political stunt. Airsoft and mags with no guns at 5:30am doesn’t exactly scream legit threat/intent. Maybe suicide by cop?

He's from Flint.

100% chance I would try an insanity defense and play it off the water crisis out there that still hasn't resolved*

*the public water supply is fine, personal homes with lead soldering are still testing high for lead.

His actions sound like those of a homeless crackhead or drug addict. I wonder if those mags and armor will turn out to be stolen items taken from federal vehicles. Maybe he was just trying to give them back.

His Challenger, not sure if it’s “plum crazy” or “hellraisin”, either way, he’s all set.

Seems like a designed political stunt. Airsoft and mags with no guns at 5:30am doesn’t exactly scream legit threat/intent. Maybe suicide by cop?
A Blag flag stunt to make him look like a 'Stars & Bars' redneck. I've always maintained the next generation suicide bombers will the the woke left.

I laugh at the body armor ban that they apparently do want to start getting going when making your own soft body armor is as easy as getting a fiberglass welding blanket, cutting it to size strips, some epoxy and layer it up. Maybe they'll ban welding blankets as "80% body armor"

I'm sure he totally doesn't know any of these guys
View attachment 622970
Every time I see this picture it reminds me of a time back at Ft. Meade in 1972. Three buddies and I were doing acid on a Sunday, and decided to go for a ride. We ended up in a small town near Quantico,Virginia, and stopped to have lunch at a cafe.
The cafe was filled with guys just like in that pic.
We kept making fun of the future "G-Men" acting all badass, and staring us down. We were all high as a kite.....and man, were they pissed!

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Not registering a 0.005 on the "hot"....spiking the chart on crazy....

53-year-old Jerome Felipe from Flint, Michigan

1654299606039.png

It could not have been planned better as the impetus for a federal body armor ban bill.
It's funny. The same antis who send their kids to school wearing body armor backpacks want to ban body armor.

Not coincidentally, they're the same ones who insist on full mental health background checks before buying any gun at all, but scream, "Don't stigmatize mental health!" every time there's a mass shooter.

First rule of man law: Never put your dick in crazy. I don't care how good she looks. I prefer natural beauty to high-maintenance pretty.
I dipped into crazy when I was 19. It was super fun till it wasn't. I should have known way better than to hook up with a French Canadian Redhead with big tits. Never ends good.

I don't understand this... He didn't even have a gun, just an airsoft gun?

Explain this shit!
Juicy Sommelier scenario to help push an anti-body armor bill and magazine capacity bill. Typical low energy phoned in political stunt. WWE is scripted better.

Back
Top Bottom