Man armed with bow and arrow kills five people in Norway attacks, police say

mikeyp

NES Member
Time to ban high capacity assault bows

OSLO, Oct 13 (Reuters) - A man armed with a bow and arrow killed five people and wounded two others in a series of attacks in the Norwegian town of Kongsberg on Wednesday, local police said.

The suspect was in custody, police added.

"The man used a bow and arrow ... for some of the attacks," police chief Oeyvind Aas told reporters. The police were investigating whether other weapons had also been used, he said.

Time to ban high capacity assault bows

OSLO, Oct 13 (Reuters) - A man armed with a bow and arrow killed five people and wounded two others in a series of attacks in the Norwegian town of Kongsberg on Wednesday, local police said.

The suspect was in custody, police added.

"The man used a bow and arrow ... for some of the attacks," police chief Oeyvind Aas told reporters. The police were investigating whether other weapons had also been used, he said.
Only 2 arrows and they must be field points only

Scroll to the very top, then scroll down slightly, he's the 3rd post you were the 8th with the dupe, then he said it again in post 11 and you were 13. Irish coffee this morning?
What he's saying is that there were three posts about this event on NES. @Reptile posted in his megathread at 3pm, @wilson911 posted his (that I linked here) around 6, and yours was sometime after that.

Since I've not been following @Reptile's thread, I missed his post, and gave the wrong credit. Sorry bud, mea culpa.

What he's saying is that there were three posts about this event on NES. @Reptile posted in his megathread at 3pm, @wilson911 posted his (that I linked here) around 6, and yours was sometime after that.

Since I've not been following @Reptile's thread, I missed his post, and gave the wrong credit. Sorry bud, mea culpa.

My bad I said it was post 3 and it was yours, post 2. Either way no biggie, like I said just busting balls

“I mean, an untrained lone man equipped with knife, arrow and bow openly roamed in our streets for more than 30 minutes — headed to a grocery store in the beginning and attacked people there. And then made his way to a post office. Everywhere where he saw people gathering,” the person said.

snackbar.jpg

Well. . . Nick Cage did do it about 25 years ago. So. . . .

51JTWC5Y4HL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom