• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Accused Of Placing Fake Subway Rice Cooker Bombs Held On $200,000 Bail

https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/man-a...ice-cooker-bombs-in-subway-held-on-200k-bond/

Larry Griffin II, 26, is suspected of placing a pair of rice cookers in the Fulton Street subway station Friday. The incident occurred at a time of heightened tensions, following a weekend of mass shootings, and a motorcycle backfire in Times Square that nearly set off a panic.

$200k bail is that all? The next time we read about this loser SJW Soy Boy will be when he's shot someplace all up to hell and Walsh and the other FAKES can blame legal gun owners...

Creepy looking guy. Name sounds fake. Makes me think of this:

He’s a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he’s so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.
-Garland Greene

"and a motorcycle backfire in Times Square that nearly set off a panic."

My God.....now we are afraid of a backfire. This is embarrassing.

Did they shoot the motorcycle rider?

Can journalists actually journal anymore?? What did these things look like? What suggested they were supposed to be fake bombs? A rice cooker is not a pressure cooker... The lid is see through and nothing holds it on.

Man Accused Of Placing Fake Subway Rice Cooker Bombs Held On $200,000 Bail

I wonder how high the bail would have been if the Rice Cookers were Real...?

Another malcontent in our society
He’s a pedophile to boot, go figure!
Next up....?
The assault rice cooker ban! Brought to you by moon bats
Better order extras now, as there will be a run on them

His biggest crime could be cultural appropriation. Only Asians can use a rice cooker. I have one in the house but I make sure my wife uses it.

Can journalists actually journal anymore?? What did these things look like? What suggested they were supposed to be fake bombs? A rice cooker is not a pressure cooker... The lid is see through and nothing holds it on.

Maybe the picture on the box skeeeert them......you know pressure cooker, rice cooker, wok, cast iron frying pan all the same think just like ak47, ar15, glock, bb gun, squirtgun,.....they're all AK47s......or now AR15s in the new talking head scripts.

Creepy looking guy. Name sounds fake. Makes me think of this:

He’s a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he’s so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.
-Garland Greene

LOL... He looks like b..b....b..Billy b...b...b...Bibbet from 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest'..

index.jpg ind.jpg

Me thinks he will probably end up committing suicide like Jeffery Epstein (LOL)
Think joe cocker " with a little help from my friends" scenario
He's got the qualifications
Terrorist
Pedophile
They w love him in the big house
Justice for all!

I did click through to another article that showed a pic of one of them. This is not the classic rice cooker I am used to, with the glass lid with the little air hole in it. I'm not entirely sure what it is but it doesn't look robust enough to be a pressure cooker. The lid is opaque. Maybe some electric crock pot thing? Regardless, nothing about it necessarily looked like a bomb although there would be no way to readily know for sure without opening it.

Back
Top Bottom