• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Accused Of Manufacturing Assault Rifles In Garage

this is only a crime if he did in fact build "machine guns" or if he was selling them to others. Wonder where this one will go.

yeah, good score mother****ers, how about mind your own ****ing business! I see that FBI has solved all the crimes and now looking for people who build guns. ****ing shitheads, rot in hell!

News today... When charges are dropped because a: they weren't really machine guns and b: it's totally legal to build guns... That won't merit so much as a twitter post...

yeah, good score mother****ers, how about mind your own ****ing business! I see that FBI has solved all the crimes and now looking for people who build guns. ****ing shitheads, rot in hell!

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel [laugh]

Now... if they were perfectly "legal" weapons, and he was not selling them... what was the crime again?

What kind of sick bastard builds guns in a garage? I build them in my basement. [laugh]

Serious now: reading the article it looks like they arrested a regular gun owner that was doing nothing wrong (i only know what the article mentioned, which is nothing really). I hope he gets out and sues the shit out of the state, the gov or whoever he can go after.

“That’s pretty crazy, but I don’t know, he never really bothered anybody”, said Kayla Grandstaff. “Other than he was a motorcycle guy, he was always riding his motorcycle, but that’s about it.”
There's the proof. He's guilty as sin.

Some neighbor's were interviewed and responded:

"We are afraid now ..."

"That is scary..."

The guy "allegedly" tinkers with making firearms (illegally), and suddenly he's viewed by some - as a mass "murderer" - by the brain-washed "anti" public.

Sounds like a talented hobby machinest possibly gone rogue. I am not condoning his "alleged" actions, but that does not mean he intended to go out and kill people.

Last edited:
Wow, the news was half right, If he was making full auto firearms, then he was indeed making assault rifles, even though they called them assault weapons.

Last edited:
My garage rules...Keep out.

1835.jpg

Back
Top Bottom