• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man accused of firing gun during altercation with burglar in Nashua

Todd Bulliner has learned an important lesson -- you can never talk your way out of police custody. He'd have been better served saying nothing.

Phrasing is important -- news reports make it sound as if the perp had successfully removed parts from a parked car, so more than just "intent".

Absolutely. Never talk to police without a lawyer. Your honesty will not get you out of an arrest if they’re inclined to arrest you. Any inconsistency in the interview or at a trial will be used against you. There is literally nothing positive to come from talking to police in some incident.

Also, in any situation like this, remember the risk. This guy is charged reckless conduct and assault. If he killed the guy it would be manslaughter or maybe felony murder. Is what may be stolen worth decades or life in prison? Even if you beat the charge, a murder trial will cost at least $200,000

If it’s not a self defense situation, be very careful about using deadly force in a situation. We don’t live in a perfect world, we live in a world we’re some prosecutor may use you as a career enhancer. Look at how they tried to railroad Rittenhouse, a very clear legal use of force. If Rittenhouse didn’t have that huge legal fund people raised for him, he may be doing life in prison. If the incidents were not on video, he may be doing life.

Todd Bulliner has learned an important lesson -- you can never talk your way out of police custody. He'd have been better served saying nothing.

Phrasing is important -- news reports make it sound as if the perp had successfully removed parts from a parked car, so more than just "intent".

b49287b33535cbdbbcb5b62ee701b897.jpg

Letting criminals go and arresting victims. Someone please explain to me again what good the police are?
Reading between the lines, the perp un-assed the scene long before the police finally showed, and then Toddy talked himself into criminal charges when there was no complaining witness.

Reading between the lines, the perp un-assed the scene long before the police finally showed, and then Toddy talked himself into criminal charges when there was no complaining witness.
⬆️ This.

The (MSM) accounts force me to wonder...
6822fg.jpg

Nashua has been considered a suburb of Boston for years. When I grew up there all the cops were ex-military and didn't care too much about your individual rights. When you messed up and caught, you paid for it. The city is full of libtards now.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom