• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Accidentally Shoots Toilet After Gun in His Pants Goes Off

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479927,00.html

Man Accidentally Shoots Toilet After Gun in His Pants Goes Off
Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CENTERVILLE, Utah — The man escaped with a few cuts to his arm, but the toilet made out much worse.

Police say a man's gun fell out of its holster while he pulled up his pants after using the bathroom at a Carl's Jr. restaurant Tuesday. The gun fired when it hit the floor and shattered the commode.

A few shards of porcelain cut the man's arm, and a woman in an adjacent restroom who was frightened by the noise reported she was having chest pain. Both people were checked at the scene and released.

Police say they confiscated the 26-year-old man's firearm while they review the incident. The man had a concealed weapons permit. No charges are being filed.
Ooops!

I like the butchered English in the headline...

"Man Accidentally Shoots Toilet After Gun in His Pants Goes Off"

It makes it sound like the gun discharged, and then he just decided to shoot
the toilet for the hell of it after the original accident.

The whole "gun in his pants" thing is kinda funny, too. WTF?

-Mike

Women everywhere should be proud. He aimed for the toilet and hit it.

[rofl2]
Anyhow, going to the toilet should be required training in concealed carry classes. Enough of these and it could start causing issues. And I know about the SS agent who left hers in the commode too.

Toilets & Porta-Potties LOVE guns! We found more "forgotten" M-16s in the potties than we would like to admit to!!!

and the Plymouth County MA deputy who resigned after leaving his weapon in a mens room.

What kind of crap POS gun was he carrying that went off when it hit the floor?

[rofl2]
Anyhow, going to the toilet should be required training in concealed carry classes. Enough of these and it could start causing issues. And I know about the SS agent who left hers in the commode too.

It was discussed in the Art of Concealed Carry class by GOAL.

What is wrong with that, he was just sitting around shooting the shit.

I like the butchered English in the headline...

"Man Accidentally Shoots Toilet After Gun in His Pants Goes Off"

It makes it sound like the gun discharged, and then he just decided to shoot
the toilet for the hell of it after the original accident.

The whole "gun in his pants" thing is kinda funny, too. WTF?

-Mike

Yeah, I don't get it.

Did the gun discharge without a trigger pull and then he ends up shooting it himself?

Toilets & Porta-Potties LOVE guns!
I have to admit that when I first started carrying, I had an "incident" with one of my guns in a porta-potty on a construction site I was working at. Thank God I had a box of rubber gloves & cleaning tools nearby in my truck. [puke] It ain't easy for us girls to use the porta-potties!

Ok ok..

Man Accidentally Shoots Toilet.. After Gun in His Pants goes Off

I hate it when the gun in my pants accidentally goes off too but I don't go around taking out my anger on toilets.

Ok ok..

Man Accidentally Shoots Toilet.. After Gun in His Pants goes Off

I hate it when the gun in my pants accidentally goes off too but I don't go around taking out my anger on toilets.

Honestly, this is exactly what I was thinking while reading this - which gun in his pants are they talking about here?

According to this article, it was a Kahr .40.

If the story is true (which I'm not certain of, for all we know he could have done something stupid while reholstering, and then tried to blame it on an AD when dropped) I would be pretty pissed at Kahr if I was that guy.

I realize we're all gonna say "he shouldn't have dropped it" which I agree with, but no halfway decent handgun should fire just by dropping a few feet onto a hard surface.

-Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom