Mall shooting in NJ?

Man these things are not helping law abiding gun owners. Wtf where do these people come from!

Sent from my treestand

Man these things are not helping law abiding gun owners. Wtf where do these people come from!

Sent from my treestand

All the law abiding gun owners ... Have no way to counter this criminal gunman ... ... ...

All the law abiding gun owners ... Have no way to counter this criminal gunman ... ... ...

These things will all but guarantee Universal BG checks get passed at minimum. Then again NJ has some of the strictest gun laws...so tjat obviously didnt stop this nutjob

Sent from my treestand

not gonna lie, i love not having to get out of my car in the middle of the winter to pump gas when im in jersey

It's NJ, there are no laws beyond " you can't pump your own gas"

Oregon is like that too - for all the freedom here (after living in MA for over 30 years, I swear I smell bald eagle shit every time I open my front door) you generally can't pump your own gas.

After the first winter of way too much rain, I got over it and realized, in a self-serving way, it works out. After two years here, first time I crossed into WA, I sat in my car at the pump for a few minutes before I remembered I had to get my ass out and pump it myself.

"I've had goosebumps, and the hair on my neck is standing up,"

"It was very surreal, I couldn't believe it. I was almost in disbelief."

"It was remarkable and an almost out-of-body experience,"

SO much concern for possible victims. "Screw anybody who might've got shot! I'M the one who got ascared here!"

Back
Top Bottom