1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Making room in the safe. A few items for sale

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by fstkmaro, Feb 11, 2019.

1. fstkmaro

fstkmaro NES Member

Description Item 1 : ****SOLD****Sig P320C in 9mm factory updated through the voluntary recall. Raising funds to get an X5. Maybe 200rds through it.

Accessories :Factory paddle holster, original box, IWB holster and 1 10rd mag (I misplaced the second one)

Selling Terms : Cash FTF FA-10 or you pay transfer fee at shop of your choice. Must have LTC.

Price : $375.00
    ****SOLD****

Description Item 1 : ****SOLD****Ruger Single Six blued convertible. Excellent less than 100rds. through it. I have a second one and do not need this one.

Accessories : Factory Box and conversion cylinder for .22 Magnums

Selling Terms : Cash FTF FA-10 or you pay transfer fee at shop of your choice. Must have LTC.

Price : $475.00 ObO****SOLD****

Contact Information: PM through NES

Pictures:
    Below.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Description Item 1 : Springfield XD-9 9mm Good gun but does not get used.

Accessories : After market box and 7 10rd mags.

Price : $375.00

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019 at 11:55 PM