If your going to push goods for a dealer you should be registered as one. I still dont understand why the other dealers just dont post instead of you doing it for them.?

Whoa whoa whoa, no one said to use the L word here, I hope you are not fond of Frau Healey and her “laws” as well. But yes, dealers should have dealer accounts.

Excuse me sir please show all due respect it is Herr Healy

Whoa whoa whoa, no one said to use the L word here, I hope you are not fond of Frau Healey and her “laws” as well. But yes, dealers should have dealer accounts.
I'm not talking about NES, but the fact that lowers should be available at every FFL across the Commonwealth,...

I noticed people post here when they re-up their Green. So just letting you all know I did too. And then the jackboot thug moderators (only kidding...) made me go Dealer. Make TPNES Green Again! Didn't even get a refund, the indignity! You all will have to put up with my midnight classified rants for another year. Sorry in advance.

Are you gonna put them in the Dealer section now because that is where they should be

Are you gonna put them in the Dealer section now because that is where they should be
Oh, is that where they should be? Why does everyone think this?

Once and for all...

DEALERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST IN THE REGULAR CLASSIFIEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So everybody can stop f***ing reporting it.

Here's a quote from the rules:
If you're a dealer, you must sign up for a Dealer account. In addition to being able to post in the regular classifieds, with a dealer account you'll also get your own place in the "Dealer Forum" located HERE.

The regular classifieds get way more traffic than the dealer classifieds. The dealers know this and use posts in the regular classifieds to help drive people to their dealer page. If we think someone's abusing this, we have a chat with them.

Back
Top Bottom