• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Make sure we know you're a NorthEast Shooter!

Mendon, MA & West Springfield, MA. Servicing & Dea
NES community,

We're putting together some bundles and deals on some heavier-duty gun safes in response to the gun definition changes (or whatever the "Closing the Loophole" can be called). I'll put those in the classifieds when we're at that point.

BUT!

If you're a NES member and you're shopping with us, make sure that we know that you are on Northeast Shooters. If we can help you out, we will. It's not always possible, but when we can, we do.

Thanks,
Zach

I'm the guy talking to you right now.[smile] How can you do two things at the same time? My wife says males are not able to multi task. [rofl] I just sent pictures of the delivery.

lol, never thought of bringing it up when I bought my Browning this spring. Next time I guess...

I'm the guy talking to you right now.[smile] How can you do two things at the same time? My wife says males are not able to multi task. [rofl] I just sent pictures of the delivery.

That's funny! You just emailed me pictures of your install from a field! You must be hiding your multi-tasking abilities from her!

Back
Top Bottom