Make a Wish Foundation Darwin Award: Winner Atlanta

LOL.

"My bad." Yes it is.

I'll say it for a more frequent time - criminals at almost every level, all the time, are dumber than civil servants. If you got a really really smart guy (or gal) in there, they could clean up. . . . but I think someone with that level of intelligence can make more $ in a "legit" industry.

That digression aside - criminals are some of the DUMBEST people on the planet. "I'm carrying this stolen gun - let me pull a hockey check into this cop while I walk out of a store." It's as dumb as some guy with a trunk full of cocaine driving 90mph. YajustDON'T!

LOL.

"My bad." Yes it is.

I'll say it for a more frequent time - criminals at almost every level, all the time, are dumber than civil servants. If you got a really really smart guy (or gal) in there, they could clean up. . . . but I think someone with that level of intelligence can make more $ in a "legit" industry.

That digression aside - criminals are some of the DUMBEST people on the planet. "I'm carrying this stolen gun - let me pull a hockey check into this cop while I walk out of a store." It's as dumb as some guy with a trunk full of cocaine driving 90mph. YajustDON'T!
I think it depends on the criminal, some are straight up dumb, but a lot have attitudes and think the world owes them respect, and do some mental gymnastics to justify crimes. It's the cultural "I got paid" mentality for holding someone up.

Can't walk around with that sense of entitlement before somebody reality slaps you.

Probably looking for a fight cuz carrying his full auto. Probably was thinking he was gonna check the guy coming in to start shit and his brain moves so slow didn't realize it was a cop

It's an excellent way to get street cred. Minor charges plus he's still a juvenile so...

I wish there were a way he could be taken somewhere where he could learn to be a man. Army perhaps. Anywhere where he cannot come back to his "hood." A radical change can make a better person. The place he is now is only going to ruin him.

Damn, warrant for FTA, window punch and an Auto Glock…I’ll bet he spends at least a night in jail before he is released..,.maybe 2 if they really want to be hard asses.
it knows it`s its time to shine and shove people off its path. a young and fearless one - the future is its to come. it must really suck to be a cop these days to see how the scum you arrest is getting let out to continue to terrorize the neighborhoods.

It's an excellent way to get street cred. Minor charges plus he's still a juvenile so...

I wish there were a way he could be taken somewhere where he could learn to be a man. Army perhaps. Anywhere where he cannot come back to his "hood." A radical change can make a better person. The place he is now is only going to ruin him.
He’s 17.

The ship has left the dock by that age.

The army doesn't need more disciplinary problems.

Depending on the state and the charges he might be charged as an adult since many states use 16 as the cutoff for juvenile charges.

Bangers gotta bang. It's just funny how they get to out-gun us with zero objection from DimocRATS.

BTW, this happened the end of January. He's likely been back out for ~2 months now.
Cause it’s not their fault. White oppression is forcing them the buy glock switches. Colonialism. Black Lives Matter. Buzz word buzz word buzz word. Racist.

Systemic racism at work.

I conquer. Systemic issues within certain communities to hate cops and target them BECAUSE they are cops. We're well beyond the police stupidity (which was really city council stupidity in the end) in Ferguson, MO.

The army doesn't need more disciplinary problems.

Depending on the state and the charges he might be charged as an adult since many states use 16 as the cutoff for juvenile charges.
Says it happened in Atlanta (Dekalb county) 1/30/2023. NO follow-up story that I can find anywhere. Probably back at Mama's place "turning his life around."

Maybe, but most local stories, even the ones with YouTube video get no news follow up. Especially since no one was killed or shot.

Think of the last time a story here was about someone arrested with a firearm. Then tell me when there was a follow up story.

The news is almost entirely about today. Unless it's President Trump, then it's about everything he's ever done.

Says it happened in Atlanta (Dekalb county) 1/30/2023. NO follow-up story that I can find anywhere. Probably back at Mama's place "turning his life around."

Maybe, but most local stories, even the ones with YouTube video get no news follow up. Especially since no one was killed or shot.

Think of the last time a story here was about someone arrested with a firearm. Then tell me when there was a follow up story.

The news is almost entirely about today. Unless it's President Trump, then it's about everything he's ever done.

One would think that someone would create an industry around follow-up to these sorts of things. Hell, follow-up to anything.

Yesterday AM, we're in teh office. About 3 Fall River's Finest SUV's (We Try) go speeding down the street and hop on 195W. While they are negotiating the streets, two MSP patrol vehicles go SPEEDING over the Braga Bridge. 30 seconds later, these 3 FR cops do the same. Another 15 seconds after that, THREE MSP vehicles go blowing over the bridge.

5 min later, all 8 come back over the bridge doing reasonably the speed limit.

?????

No news. Nothing. No idea what happened that not only pulled 5 MSP vehicles (which is a lot) but pulled 3 LOCAL cops out of jurisdiction to deal with a situation that. . . diffused within seconds. ??????

The problem is how to make money doing it.

There are fire buff radio groups and of course Facebook and Twitter, but not that many people are interested in more than what's on the TV news.

One would think that someone would create an industry around follow-up to these sorts of things. Hell, follow-up to anything.

Yesterday AM, we're in teh office. About 3 Fall River's Finest SUV's (We Try) go speeding down the street and hop on 195W. While they are negotiating the streets, two MSP patrol vehicles go SPEEDING over the Braga Bridge. 30 seconds later, these 3 FR cops do the same. Another 15 seconds after that, THREE MSP vehicles go blowing over the bridge.

5 min later, all 8 come back over the bridge doing reasonably the speed limit.

?????

No news. Nothing. No idea what happened that not only pulled 5 MSP vehicles (which is a lot) but pulled 3 LOCAL cops out of jurisdiction to deal with a situation that. . . diffused within seconds. ??????

Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air-Mansion-Airbnb-Rental-new-1-1000x600.jpg

Now this is the story all about how,
My life got flipped-turned upside down,
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

In West Philadelphia, born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days.
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin all cool,
And all shootin' some B-ball outside of the school.

When a couple of guys who were up to no good,
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood.
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,
And said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."

source: Fresh Prince of Bel Air Lyrics - Theme Song Lyrics

The problem is how to make money doing it.

There are fire buff radio groups and of course Facebook and Twitter, but not that many people are interested in more than what's on the TV news.

I know. It just seems like there should be some person at a local newspaper that collects this sort of stuff. Maybe it would increase readership.

Check the obits. There is a certain natural result when you eff around.

They used to, but most don't now. The first step was to stop identifying the race of the suspect. Then they stopped publishing the name of the suspect. Finally, they just stopped reporting the crimes at all.

Remember that most journalists are Leftists. They are also journalists, not reporters. They are all about "feelings" and not making anyone that they support feel bad. Hence the guy dressed as a woman who killed six people in Nashville became the victim of transphobia.

I know. It just seems like there should be some person at a local newspaper that collects this sort of stuff. Maybe it would increase readership.

Back
Top Bottom