• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Major Gun Seizure in Fairhaven

Hold on... it gets better... MUCH better...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

[shocked] [rofl][rofl][rofl]

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/news...t-man-with-arsenal-including-grenade-launcher

1QCClKc.jpg

He's a mess, that rifle and pistol are a mess.
The scariest thing about this is the Meth. I hope he took it with him when he left Arizona. We don't need that up here

While mounting a bipod infront of the laucher is defiantly tactical.. many injuryies have accord do to slings and sling mount blocking a launcher.
Even that launcher could lead to injury or death..but.... unless that is a side opening model you couldnt even load it with the bipod in place.

This is where the revolving handguards would be nice. I saw it once on youtube, and don't honestly know if it was a joke or not. http://www.ballistatactical.com/

Or, maybe someone could invent a flare launcher with a rail, so you could mount a handgun with a rail and a bipod to that.

You guys can deservedly laugh at this clown, but to someone whose taste in guns (but NOT in politics) runs along Fudd lines, this is what most of your ARs and tacticool crap look like to me.

While mounting a bipod infront of the laucher is defiantly tactical.. many injuryies have accord do to slings and sling mount blocking a launcher.
Even that launcher could lead to injury or death..but.... unless that is a side opening model you couldnt even load it with the bipod in place.

how can someone die because of it? I assume you're talking from military standpoint it takes 25 meters to activate the charge on the grenades. It won't blow up in your face

He's a mess, that rifle and pistol are a mess.
The scariest thing about this is the Meth. I hope he took it with him when he left Arizona. We don't need that up here

We already have it up here, but its mostly within the gay community (am I still allowed to say that?) in MA, because heroin is so plentiful and cheap.
Oddly enough though, I just got off the phone with the deputy chief of the fire department in the town I work for (Canton), we were discussing a structure fire we had Friday night into Saturday morning. Hes on his way to Fall River right now for a suspected meth lab. Maybe Mr. Fairhaven is trying to cut himself a deal?

We already have it up here, but its mostly within the gay community (am I still allowed to say that?) in MA, because heroin is so plentiful and cheap.
Oddly enough though, I just got off the phone with the deputy chief of the fire department in the town I work for (Canton), we were discussing a structure fire we had Friday night into Saturday morning. Hes on his way to Fall River right now for a suspected meth lab. Maybe Mr. Fairhaven is trying to cut himself a deal?

Bad juju. My cousin is a Brockton firefighter: The sh!t that goes into making meth will eat your fingernails. MAJOR haz-mat deployment when a lab is suspected.
I assume the other first responders are all on protocol to tread lightly in these cases?

Bad juju. My cousin is a Brockton firefighter: The sh!t that goes into making meth will eat your fingernails. MAJOR haz-mat deployment when a lab is suspected.
I assume the other first responders are all on protocol to tread lightly in these cases?

Oh absolutely, there are regional "teams" for this stuff. They definitely dont **** around when it comes to meth labs.

There was no grenade launcher/nefarious device/destructive device charge listed, so perhaps the police knew "37mm grenade launcher" is an oxymoron and engaged in spin for the paper - or maybe the reporter added it.

The white "Death Dealer" looks like a crude photoshop job. The white is too pure; the lettering doe not appear to wrap the slide in a three dimensional manner; and the texturing one would expect to see (and does see in the unobscured part) on the Kimber logo in the center of the slide is missing. I've seen better photoshop jobs on birth certificates.

Last edited:
how can someone die because of it? I assume you're talking from military standpoint it takes 25 meters to activate the charge on the grenades. It won't blow up in your face

First i said injury or death... you can absolutely be killed by a flare..it has nothing to do with explosions or grenades...you are far more like to be killed by a true 40mm.
Also once again its not explosions thats the issue.a 40mm chalk round weights 6 ounces( a 2625 grain projectile) traveling at I believe 400fps.

There is a photo on the internet of a guy who shot himself in the thigh with a 40mm chalkround. The xray of it is and the photo of his leg "flap" is disgusting.. there also a video of one guy who shot another person in training with it at near poit blank range..

Its a rare occurance.. 40mms do have safeties......... but people somtimes pulling the pin on a handgranade , thow the pin and drop the grenade.

There is another video where a guy has 3 40mm squibs stuck in his launcher barrel.like you said they have to spin to be activated

Go to grogs 40mm website and look at "the hand" guy blew his hand off ..i wont post the photos in open forum

Last edited:
I also just saw the photo of the entire AR....Wow i have alot of assesories on some of mine but that things looks so stupid...having a flare launcher is pretty stupid to begin with never mind the bipod infornt of it

..... i was trying find a video at the nes shoot of us shooting my LMT 40mm.. i cant seem to do it. I run brass catchers on all my ARs but on my 40mm equip one its just too much. I only shoot a few mags through it when using it. When im useing that heavy beast im usually using the 40mm more.

Last edited:
There was no grenade launcher/nefarious device/destructive device charge listed, so perhaps the police knew "37mm grenade launcher" is an oxymoron and engaged in spin for the paper - or maybe the reporter added it.

The white "Death Dealer" looks like a crude photoshop job. The white is too pure; the lettering doe not appear to wrap the slide in a three dimensional manner; and the texturing one would expect to see (and does see in the unobscured part). I've seen better photoshop jobs on birth certificates.

It does look Photoshopped.

That being the case, who ****ed with the pic, and for what purpose?

The photo is credited to "The Fairhaven Police", did someone there do it as a joke, or did someone at the newspaper add it to shock the public
and/or fabricate a prejudicial portrayal of gun owners?

It's also a current pic because the calendar is correct.

zeg1RTN.jpg

http://wpri.com/2017/01/23/grenade-launcher-shotguns-drugs-found-with-wanted-man-in-fairhaven/

If that pic was altered, it makes me wonder if the AR pic could have been ****ed with too, or if was even found in that exact configuration.

Last edited:
I'm not speaking from any personal knowledge, just advancing a conspiracy theory: The rifle could have had none of this crap on it but the FPD decided to attach all the stuff they confiscated with it to make it more 'photogenic'.

I'm not speaking from any personal knowledge, just advancing a conspiracy theory: The rifle could have had none of this crap on it but the FPD decided to attach all the stuff they confiscated with it to make it more 'photogenic'.

That's what I'm starting to suspect... the guy had all that crap, but not all of it was mounted that way when the cops seized it.

And on second thought, it looks more like it was the police who Photoshopped the pistol... two different online news sites have the same pic.

That rifle looks like someone one on drugs started adding accessories to it, and accessories to it, and accessories to it, hahaaha

the only thing it's missing is four forward grips, one each at 3, 6, 9, and 12 oclock! That would be epic!

Remind me of guys who used to buy every accessory for their pickup truck from the JC Whitney catalog

Their website is taken down.
i think there is some "internal investigating" happening.

stand by for new web site operator to be hired.

and the handgun pic in the Facebook link to fun 107 has been deleted.

Last edited:
Remind me of guys who used to buy every accessory for their pickup truck from the JC Whitney catalog

Did he go full retard with Yosemite Sam mudflaps, undercarriage neon lighting, chrome window visors and more running lights than a Mexican school bus?

That's what I'm starting to suspect... the guy had all that crap, but not all of it was mounted that way when the cops seized it.

And on second thought, it looks more like it was the police who Photoshopped the pistol... two different online news sites have the same pic.

Interesting... that really explains how somthing could be made tacticool... if that iss what hapened and
This guy gets a good lawyer that would be a real benefeit to him.

Its no really much of a conspiracy that they may have gotten carried away with the photo op.. but if the photoshopped that on the pistol thats kindof way over the top.

Back
Top Bottom