"Maine Rep. justifies gun control laws because seeing man with hand in pocket scared her"

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Maine Rep. justifies gun control laws because seeing man with hand in pocket scared her
AUGUSTA – Rep. Victoria Morales told the Maine Legislature’s Judiciary Committee last Friday that seeing a man with his hand in his pocket enter her children’s school was terrifying and one of the reasons the Maine Legislature should pass gun control laws, according to the Bangor Daily News.

The statement was made as the Judiciary Committee voted down a series of gun control bills that sought to impose new restrictions on gun owners in Maine.

The Bangor Daily News characterized Rep. Morales’ statement as evidence that there is still an appetite among progressive Democrats for gun control laws, despite a reported compromise that will kill off most gun control proposals in Maine this year.

She's in serious need of mental health evaluation and treatment!
I suspect she knows what she is doing. Longterm, the problem for firearm owners is Morales' statement reflects the popular refrain among Democrats that the fear of firearms by the uninitiated is itself a justification for pushing firearm prohibition. The firearm prohibition lobby has adopted the following idea as a core tenet:
I have a right not to be fearful of your firearms, and your right to own firearms does not trump my right to feel safe.

And they're peddling that fear and the belief one has an inherent right to feel safe to children.

It is not even remotely possible the result of this effort eventually will not be devastating for firearm ownership in the US.

I suspect she knows what she is doing. Longterm, the problem for firearm owners is Morales' statement reflects the popular refrain among Democrats that the fear of firearms by the uninitiated is itself a justification for pushing firearm prohibition. The firearm prohibition lobby has adopted the following idea as a core tenet:
I have a right not to be fearful of your firearms, and your right to own firearms does not trump my right to feel safe.

And they're peddling that fear and the belief one has an inherent right to feel safe to children.

It is not even remotely possible the result of this effort eventually will not be devastating for firearm ownership in the US.
And not only because of this, but ALL the horseshit the progs are preaching, we need to be clear:
YOU HAZ NO RIGHTZ TO FEELZ.

There is no such thing as a right to feel safe, or a right not to have your feelings hurt if somebody disagrees with you. This isn't kindergarten. Shit, you don't have those even in KINDERGARTEN.

Someone should file a complaint that they were terrorized by watching a complete mental defective walking into the state legislature for work.

You are mistaken Victoria .
It was some pervert you liberal skid marks let off and he was just going in to play "Guess what's in my pocket "with the kids.
So you can relax.

She needs to be involuntarily commited. That way she’ll be prohibited from owning guns, therefore solving the problem of her need for gun control.

My electrician was working on the panel downstairs close to my safe.
He says” ohh, guns scare me”.

I said” ya, electricity scares me , that’s why you’re in the panel.”

I didn’t go into banning electricity tho.

Back
Top Bottom