• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maine private sale UBC

Sir, your thread title is entirely unclear. And a description would be helpful.

TL;DR, I donwannaclick: Seattle Billionaire donates $125K to Maine organization supporting universal background checks for private firearms sales.

Most everything below Discusta is northern Massachusetts so this might pass down there.

we already have universal background checks, in so much as both buyer and seller must be licensed. BG check must be done in order to get the license. Online portal system gives realtime access to buyer and seller to validate they are both still legal at time of sale.

we already have universal background checks, in so much as both buyer and seller must be licensed. BG check must be done in order to get the license. Online portal system gives realtime access to buyer and seller to validate they are both still legal at time of sale.

He's talking about southern Maine I believe, being northern Mass. I'm guess Discusta is Augusta, but my sarcasm meter may be off.

Maine is pretty gun friendly.

Back
Top Bottom