Maine: Police officer on leave after deadly shooting

(NECN: Amy Sinclair, Kennebunk, Maine) - A 39-year-old Kennebunk, Maine woman is dead after being shot to death by a police officer in her home Sunday night. The officer is now on leave and the Attorney General's office is investigating.

Coventry Woods in Kennebunk, Maine is a quiet condominium complex filled with retirees and snowbirds. The last thing anyone here expected to hear Sunday night was the sound of gunfire...

Alan: "But I did hear a bang. I thought it was my wife in the kitchen making noise...I was going to yell down to her what are you doing at 9 o'clock"

What Alan Giancola heard through the shared wall of his Nottingham Court condo was Kennebunk police officer Josh Morneau firing at 39-year-old Katherine Paulson....

...Police "Shortly after getting there (officer) Morneau was met with a deadly force situation unfortunately he had to fire his weapon he struck and killed Katherine Paulson

Source

One of the most poorly written articles I've ever seen. I could barely follow it and it contains almost no useful information. My 5 year old explains how he glues cotton balls on paper plates better.

Back
Top Bottom