Maine Non-Res LTC

Six

Expect a long wait for Maine Non-Resident LTC!

Just called to get a update on my Maine N-R LTC on day 70, and was hit with a blow to the family jewels... I was told they were 150 days out!

This is getting ridiculous![banghead]

Six

I plan to apply but cant locate my birth cert.
Need to send away for another one I guess. Will send it in and sit back for the long wait.
My NH is pending....

NH is quick, but now expensive [angry] Mass is giving them tips on gouging

At least the NH non-res license lasts more than a year (4). MA is so full of hate for NH residents that you can't get a LTC worth a damn even for $100 per year. Never mind the additional BS they make you go through. Compared with that, the NH non-res license is a breeze. Of course, the NH resident P&R is damned cheap and easy to get.

Went to Maine last month. I called prior to my trip, to check on the - then 2 month long wait for my renewel. They told the same as cited above.

My Non-res ME LTC, tho expired, was still good, as their records indicated that they had received it prior to expiration.

They are "months" behind. My 2 Month old application, had not even begun the first step or processing.

At least the NH non-res license lasts more than a year (4). MA is so full of hate for NH residents that you can't get a LTC worth a damn even for $100 per year. Never mind the additional BS they make you go through. Compared with that, the NH non-res license is a breeze. Of course, the NH resident P&R is damned cheap and easy to get.

I feel for ya. I was just recalling not to long ago when I gave it a go and it was 25$ and I got it in a week. Next renewal was 100 something. Holy Sh I thought! Thats inflation, Mass style

Jesus, it will be like waiting my MA renewal all over again.

I was going to apply once I moved. What's it worth, 100 bucks for 4 years?

I feel for ya. I was just recalling not to long ago when I gave it a go and it was 25$ and I got it in a week. Next renewal was 100 something. Holy Sh I thought! Thats inflation, Mass style

Pretty sure the turnaround time is still as fast as it was, just the cost went up a bit. Considering how NH residents get completely graped trying to get a MA LTC, count yourself lucky. At least the non-resident NH license isn't a hamstrung version that is nigh on useless.

Pretty sure the turnaround time is still as fast as it was, just the cost went up a bit. Considering how NH residents get completely graped trying to get a MA LTC, count yourself lucky. At least the non-resident NH license isn't a hamstrung version that is nigh on useless.

And you don't have to drive to east bum**** (Chealsea, MA) every year to renew the license. Hell, you don't even need to SET FOOT in NH to apply for an NH non-resident license.

Back
Top Bottom