• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maine Non-Res Application Question

Filling out my non-res app and it's asking for the list of permits. Who is the Issuing Authority for the MA LTC? My Local City?

Do I have to mail the mental health auth form to the goofy address or send it in with my app? Directions say send them both in.

Last edited:
I'd say your local PD if that is where you got the license. You don't have to do the mental health thing unless you were committed somewhere to my recollection.

Filling out my non-res app and it's asking for the list of permits. Who is the Issuing Authority for the MA LTC? My Local City?

Do I have to mail the mental health auth form to the goofy address or send it in with my app? Directions say send them both in.

It is your local town/city.

Mail everything to the address listed on the application.

I just did this two months ago.

It is your local town/city.

Mail everything to the address listed on the application.

I just did this two months ago.

Just like he said. Fill everything out and mail back with your check. My renewal took about 60 days, but arrived before my other one expired. They didn't cash my check till just before they finished my renewal.

Back
Top Bottom