• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maine Governor Race

Lepage is backing Moody and many I know are backing that choice. WTFK what the southern part of the state is going to vote for but my money is not on any Republican.

Who looks good in the Maine Governor’s race this year?
If the choices are Moody, Mills, Caron, or Hayes, the obvious choice is Moody.

Lepage is backing Moody and many I know are backing that choice. WTFK what the southern part of the state is going to vote for but my money is not on any Republican.
I think Mills will get more votes in the 1st District, but I don't think she'll get enough more to offset the 2nd.

If the choices are Moody, Mills, Caron, or Hayes, the obvious choice is Moody.

I think Mills will get more votes in the 1st District, but I don't think she'll get enough more to offset the 2nd.

I do believe you are right but hopefully we are wrong and Moody gets the nod.

A lot of us blue collar workers in Maines first district are voting for Moody !!!Portland holds a lot of out of state transplanted residents...........They bring to us what they ran from in other states..

Being from NH, I hear ya brother. [angry]

I don’t see too many adds on tv for Moody.
We need the Electoral College applied to States, in a lot of States one or two countries can make decisions for the rest of the State.

I don’t see too many adds on tv for Moody.
We need the Electoral College applied to States, in a lot of States one or two countries can make decisions for the rest of the State.

Unfortunately:
Reynolds v. Sims - Wikipedia 1964
would have to be revisited to permit that.
Before Reynolds, urban counties nationwide often had total representations similar to rural counties

Back
Top Bottom