• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mail in Voting going well

Snopes tried to rule that video as “false”. Some official there stated, “ We have our volunteers fill in circles darker if they are too light.” Yeah, okay!
why did he look around first seemingly to check and make sure no one was looking? I call BS on Snopes. [bs2]

I mailed mine in. I totally trust the system... NOT ! Its crazy how people think this will work. My very liberal mother said she voted early and they hold them until the election day. I told her that so they have time to decide who's to count. She flipped. 😆

I just went to vote early and when checking in I was told I already voted. What was supposed to be a 5 minute stop turned into 30 minutes + of going to administrative office and trying to figure out what happened. Turns out.... somebody with a very similar name to me voted and my name was checked off as opposed to theirs and...... It was a mail in ballot. While filling out my ballot after I overheard them saying, " This has happened 4-5 times everyday.". Awesome!
Who would have thought this could happen? [wave]
Whats up with the avatar ?

It seems to me that the real issue here is that your town has hired morons to do this work. What would stop said moron from checking the box next to the wrong name with in-person voting?

Lots of volunteers that are not really high quality folks. In some countries, they vote on a Saturday and all-hands-on-deck to get qualified people to take care of the machines. Other countries actually give you Election Day as a HOLIDAY and do the same thing. Of course, they still have electoral corruption, so I'm not sure it works. LOL

The wife and I got our ballets by mail, with a printed note saying "these are the ballots you requested". Yeah...we never requested ballots.

Yep. Thank you Bill Keating or Paul Healy or Steve Riley or whatever that tool's name is in the State House.

I saved the mailer they sent in case I show up to vote and they tell me I requested a mail in ballot. Nope, here's the blank request.
Me too. Will carry it with me to the poll whether I vote on time next week or early today (depending on the hours today).

Can't we just go to the Iraqi system?
View attachment 404501
I told you they were blue-bloods!

Lots of volunteers that are not really high quality folks. In some countries, they vote on a Saturday and all-hands-on-deck to get qualified people to take care of the machines. Other countries actually give you Election Day as a HOLIDAY and do the same thing. Of course, they still have electoral corruption, so I'm not sure it works. LOL

Yep. Thank you Bill Keating or Paul Healy or Steve Riley or whatever that tool's name is in the State House.

Me too. Will carry it with me to the poll whether I vote on time next week or early today (depending on the hours today).

I told you they were blue-bloods!
Bill Keating left the state house many years ago. He's now a congresscritter in DC (Cape Cod district), kissing the Dem party's ass daily and twice on Sundays.

Bill Keating left the state house many years ago. He's now a congresscritter in DC (Cape Cod district), kissing the Dem party's ass daily and twice on Sundays.

Melvin Galvin??? One of those guys sent it to me. Secy of State. Head Honcho In Charge of Snowplowing. Someone. I saved all of them - including the ones for my daughter and SIL that are STILL listed at my address 3 and 6 years later.

I kind of fancy the second one from the left. Wouldn't mind stuffing my ballot into that box. As only an NES stud could, after the blue pills arrive in the mail..........................

That's sexist, immature, and disgusting.

I'll take the one to the right. Don't tell my wife.

Back
Top Bottom