• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mail Bomb Addressed to Sheriff Joe Arpaio Intercepted

Apology NOT accepted. I was gearing up for a good old fashioned online argument. You've taken that away from me. Now I have no excuse to not start a load of laundry. I blame you for that.
Sorry brother! Let's see if I can fix that. Where's your woman? She should be doing your laundry... As I duck from shit getting thrown at me lol...

Edit: I'm also a little off on the felony aspect of what I said... apparently you need to have forged or stolen documents etc. to make it a felony. Other than that, it's a simple "federal crime" whatever that means. Obviously I'm not a lawyer....
Internet law lol...
(1) Violating the immigration law is a FEDERAL CRIME

(2) Forging documents is a FEDERAL FELONY CRIME

(3) Passing forged documents is a FEDERAL FELONY CRIME

(4) Stealing ID is a FEDERAL FELONY CRIME

(5) Using stolen ID is a FEDERAL FELONY CRIME

The most common charge brought against an illegal alien is 8 USC 1325. This charge applies to any alien that enters the U.S. without presenting himself/herself to an immigration official for inspection. The most common penalty for this charge is something called an expedited removal with a 5-year ban on lawful re-entry. If the alien enters the country again during that 5-year ban, an 8 USC 1326 charge would be made and the final order of deportation would be reinstated with a 20-year ban on lawful entry. That's pretty much it unless the alien has warrants or prior aggravated felony convictions. Basically, there's a bunch of paperwork, then they get driven back to the border fence and pushed through. Unless they're "other than Mexican", in which case they'd obviously be returned to whatever country they derive citizenship from.

EDIT: To summarize my point from the above explanation, speeding high enough in excess of the posted limit can carry a stiffer penalty than illegally entering the country, so it's a far cry from a felony.

Last edited:
Apology NOT accepted. I was gearing up for a good old fashioned online argument. You've taken that away from me. Now I have no excuse to not start a load of laundry. I blame you for that.

is that what they call having sex now? Is it a small load so you will do it by hand

Back
Top Bottom