• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mail Bomb Addressed to Sheriff Joe Arpaio Intercepted

Does "There was a disruptive device placed on the package and it was disabled." Equate to some lucky bastard taking it into the desert and blowing it up?

I lived there 9+ years, there's good and bad. If you get convicted of some crimes you end up in "tent city". Army surplus tents during the summer in Phoenix are no fun. His answer: "It's good enough for our troops, it's good enough for felons." last I heard he took government cheese too. Nobody gets coddled. And yeah, they really DO get pink socks and underwear.

And at the same time, this is a guy who is a big fan of the "WoD" and militarizing his department. He has a tank. They do a lot of no-knocks. He's hard to pin down on one side or the other.

But he dislikes Obama:)

Whats your beef with him? Is it that he treats criminials like he should and not give them the all the comforts of home?

Arpaio buys into the philosophy of "arrested=guilty" and believes that punishment should start immediately after arrest, not conviction.

My friend ended up in Tent City for a short stint ... he looks terrible in pink underwear.

Arpaio buys into the philosophy of "arrested=guilty" and believes that punishment should start immediately after arrest, not conviction.

Still a traitor, just on the opposite side of traitors.

- - - Updated - - -

For me, it's that he's a corrupt, self-aggrandizing mob boss who craps all over the Constitution.

The fact that people cheer him on for this is sickening.

And this.

- - - Updated - - -

Do your research!

People have, and he craps on the constitution.

its pretty easy to piss all over sheriff joe from your cozy place in new England. Put yourself in some poor farmer's shoes along the boarder, where armed illegals or drug smugglers walk across your property every week or so, and boarder patrol could not care less except to watch you to make sure you are not violating any illegals "rights"....then those pink underwear start to make a whole lotta sense!

its pretty easy to piss all over sheriff joe from your cozy place in new England. Put yourself in some poor farmer's shoes along the boarder, where armed illegals or drug smugglers walk across your property every week or so, and boarder patrol could not care less except to watch you to make sure you are not violating any illegals "rights"....then those pink underwear start to make a whole lotta sense!

Jailing people that violate others peoples rights is one thing jailing people that have not is another

Really? How insightful[rolleyes]

God forbid we have a sheriff in this country who calls it how he sees it and has the balls to take on what's wrong with this country.

I'd hardly call what Joe does "having the balls to take on whats wrong" considering he is a statist pig and more apart of the problem than a solution.

The guy is far from perfect BUT if he was truely as bad as those in the northeast make him out to be then he would be voted out. I don't agree with the insane DUI check points or the guilty until proven innocent etc. But let's face it anyone who's gone through the legal system knows your guilty until proven innocent. I've been there & done that whole meeting with probation etc before I've even had a chance to present my side. Talking about restitution before trial? It happens and it costs you a shitload of money to defend yourself over bs charges.

At least you know where you stand with joe. Like him or not. Apparently there are those all butt hurt because he speaks his mind and does what he says he's gonna. Instead of secretly ****ing everyone like the vast majority receive by those who play the game. He's far from perfect but I'd rather know what I'm dealing with. Evidently there's those that feel better not knowing that when they get in a bind they aren't getting any lube.

Last edited:
The guy is far from perfect BUT if he was truely as bad as those in the northeast make him out to be then he would be voted out.

Cliche (R)'s eat guys like him up. The same people who like Joe are the same people who support the PATRIOT ACT, NDAA, War on Drugs and the militarization of the police.

Just because he is openly negligent and anti constitutional doesn't make it any better.

Oh, they don't have any rights? Then why not just execute them on the spot? I mean, if they don't have "rights", what's the harm?

Tank-300x174.jpg

2zYRD.png

Way to go, Joe.

Back
Top Bottom