• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maher wishes harm on americans to get rid of trump

Nothing drives the left crazier than seeing success in this country.

Yep. And Happy Americans!

Happy America Everyone!
iu

Wait. There's an awful lot of wine and bread in this photo. Could be France...

This is why Trump is crazy to tout the same things he said were phony during the campaign, ie the unemployment rate, the stock market and economic growth. When they go belly up he’s gonna get blamed and the one who created this mess, Obama, will get off scot free.

This is why Trump is crazy to tout the same things he said were phony during the campaign, ie the unemployment rate, the stock market and economic growth. When they go belly up he’s gonna get blamed and the one who created this mess, Obama, will get off scot free.
Weather touting it is a good idea or not time will tell. But He asked for the job. And he’s got both houses. He owns it. And maher’s a scumbag who cares.

He'd say anything that is controversial enough to make him a buck.......how ironic!

Maher has libertarian instincts. He's not a full retard anti. He's said he owns guns. He shits on snowflakes. On his show a few weeks ago, he criticized the left's "assault weapons" propaganda, citing the actual statistics about how virtually nobody (~300/year) gets murdered by rifles.

I watch him because he's pretty good at having conservatives on his show as well as liberals; it's not your typical echo chamber. The shows where he can't find a conservative to come on are less interesting.

But yes, he has no filter. If you're going to be a snowflake about it and get offended, whether you're on the right or the left, his is not the show for you.

This is why Trump is crazy to tout the same things he said were phony during the campaign, ie the unemployment rate, the stock market and economic growth. When they go belly up he’s gonna get blamed and the one who created this mess, Obama, will get off scot free.[/
Maher has libertarian instincts. He's not a full retard anti. He's said he owns guns. He shits on snowflakes. On his show a few weeks ago, he criticized the left's "assault weapons" propaganda, citing the actual statistics about how virtually nobody (~300/year) gets murdered by rifles.

I watch him because he's pretty good at having conservatives on his show as well as liberals; it's not your typical echo chamber. The shows where he can't find a conservative to come on are less interesting.

But yes, he has no filter. If you're going to be a snowflake about it and get offended, whether you're on the right or the left, his is not the show for you.

So are you saying that if someone finds it offensive that he wishes our economy to tank, just so that Trump can be blamed, they are a snowflake?

So are you saying that if someone finds it offensive that he wishes our economy to tank, just so that Trump can be blamed, they are a snowflake?

Yes.

I'm not saying I agree with him, but it was a throwaway line in an hour long show. Saying a president is so damaging to the country that it's best if the next cyclical recession happens before the election isn't "offensive".

The culture war outrage machine on both sides is out of control.

at 0:28, Maher says "a recession is a survivable event, what trump is doing to this country is not"

I just don't think he sees the world as it actually is. I don't think he knows anyone who is middle class or lower income. If he did, he would understand the pain they go through during an economic downturn as opposed to the established elite.

Think that prick would last a week if he had to earn a real living ?
I'm betting he would be the one trading bl*w jobs for candles.

Back
Top Bottom