Mags shipping from Brownells

Just a data point for anyone else that placed orders. I ordered a 10 pack of 30rd Pmags on Dec 17th and just received an email notification that my order shipped today. If you're waiting for mags on backorder, and you ordered near Dec 17th then you may see them soon. :)

I ordered a 10 pack on the 29th, probably still a bit of a wait. I ordered 10 more from another site because they said they were in stock, but apparently they are the slowest shippers on earth. Might end up with 20 on my porch at the same time.

I want my 10 lowers

Like_A_Boss.jpg

brownells has been good to me....got a box today with 20 FDE SCAR 17 mags....for $37 each....they are going to sit for a while..wrong color my SCAR 17 is the more accurate black version LMAO

Same here for my 12/23 order.

That's good to know. I'm guessing the peak was probably around 12/16 through 12/31. And with people getting their orders from 12/22, I don't think we're too far away.

+1.
I ordered all my preban mags in last 60 days. I've received them all promptly, at slightly higher prices.

You're going to pay a premium for pre-bans anyways. But yes, it's going to be even a little higher. I guess the good thing is that mag prices are definitely of their December/January peaks.

That's good to know. I'm guessing the peak was probably around 12/16 through 12/31. And with people getting their orders from 12/22, I don't think we're too far away.

You're going to pay a premium for pre-bans anyways. But yes, it's going to be even a little higher. I guess the good thing is that mag prices are definitely of their December/January peaks.

I'm in no rush.

My Colt came with 2 PMAGs and I picked up 2 more at a gun show the other week (for $30 a piece, mind you), so i'll have 6 total once these come in. Even with the panic, I didn't think it would take this long.

Back
Top Bottom